Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can I get a review of the simpson's?

This season's simpsons has been a huge disappointment... I love the show and it has gotten better every year until this one.

This weeks was good but its easy to laugh at pot jokes... I still love the show but your kidding yourself if you think this season is not a flop.

Family Guy is the future...

This season has been hit-or-miss. Some good episodes, some bad, but lacking consistancy. One thing you can say about this year and last is that the simpsons is getting a LOT weirder! For example the Mr. Burns puppet scene was whacked out... grossed me out for a while. It seems like every episode ends with an outrageously strange scene, which is kind of cool I guess.

Family Guy is the future (check out my Icon)... if only Fox would give them a regular time slot!

OMG, the scene with Mr. Burns as a puppet was tooooo fucking much! HAHAHAH! How much more twisted can you get?!

As for the pot... well, the Simpsons are always getting fucked up one way or the other... remember the episode where Homer had the whole town tripping because he used those old hippie's "vegetables" in their veggie drink?

i thought it was pretty fucking funny, not only because of the pot jokes, but did you guys see homer being draged around by his balls by that dog? why is it that testicle humor is so funny?

oh yea, and phish was on the simpsons, that is a whole other conversation though.

homer 'that sax would make a great pipe'

lisa ' it smells like the art teachers office'