Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ReginaP

Congratulations Fiery!

Recommended Posts

I am sooo proud of our baby! She got into a program to study in Turkey for the summer, all expenses paid!!!! Babe I'm going to miss you sooooo much in those 2 months--you're my sister--but I'm so happy that you're going to have the time of your life! Woot woot! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn straight Turkey wont know what hit em. . .dont be suprised when on the news u see "This just in: spanking craze spread like wildfire!!!"

awww babies congrats!!!! But you def. will be missed by this kitten :( especially in the summer when we could tear shit up with all the scattered ass eveywhere :D

::sigh, kitty now taking applications for hoochie in crime replacement::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ReginaP

I am sooo proud of our baby! She got into a program to study in Turkey for the summer, all expenses paid!!!! Babe I'm going to miss you sooooo much in those 2 months--you're my sister--but I'm so happy that you're going to have the time of your life! Woot woot! ;)

is it study abroad D?? cause if so i might do it also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by origskeemr

is it study abroad D?? cause if so i might do it also

nah babes..I won a scholarship from the Princeton Univ. and the gov't.....

I'm so FAWKIN Excited....woot woot!! :bounce:

Thanx everyone....There will be much partying before I leave :D.....

I will miss you all ofcourse.....:(

:laugh: Spankin Craze....hehe...watch out for me :moon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Zehra, I'll miss you at closing time at Vinyl... Have a blast and post occasional photos of the havoc you are reaking!

Originally posted by clubkat

::sigh, kitty now taking applications for hoochie in crime replacement::

I'll be available to sub occasionally, but I couldn't hope to replace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

nah babes..I won a scholarship from the Princeton Univ. and the gov't.....

I'm so FAWKIN Excited....woot woot!! :bounce:

Thanx everyone....There will be much partying before I leave :D.....

I will miss you all ofcourse.....:(

:laugh: Spankin Craze....hehe...watch out for me :moon:

damn Z congrats and good luck:D well anyway i am gunna go to the city one of these weekends when i get this money situation correct and when i do i get one of "SPANKINGS" on you... so you will NEVER forget who is the best hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey is this what we were talkin about on FRIDay?? thats hot..best of luck..smoke some hashish ahah

Definitely do that....lol...:smoke:

Have fun...and eat a lot! The food's one of the best in the world! So are some of the men....;)

Gule gule!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congrats you know we re gonna chill before you leave so i aint even gonna say anything bout that enjoy ur stay there just try not to get arrested while ur there wreakin shyt up i dun think us policy might work over there just a little advice :D we ll be waitin for u anyway:tongue:

hit some of that hashish for me:smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×