Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djbg decides to leave platinnum

to clearify things up for thursday at platinum, djbg was not fired nor was he asked to leave platinum, he decided that he did not want to open up for DJ RIZ OF KTU, for a special one night event. DJBG told us that if he has to spin HIPHOP he does not want to work at platinum anymore, so we want everyone to know what the deal is.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by milleniapro

to clearify things up for thursday at platinum, djbg was not fired nor was he asked to leave platinum, he decided that he did not want to open up for DJ RIZ OF KTU, for a special one night event. DJBG told us that if he has to spin HIPHOP he does not want to work at platinum anymore, so we want everyone to know what the deal is.

He got fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no saleen DJBG did not get fired, he does not like to spin hiphop so he decided to leave on his own.

djbg is a great guy and a great dj who has talent but likes to spin BOY BAND music.

Maybe him and thepulse canstart a dj'ing company.

I hear Brittney needs a new opening act!

Originally posted by john_michael0494

Alen-

I thought you only wanted control of fridays and saturdays... now thursdays, aren't we being a little greedy!!! Just kidding. BG you going back to Queens?? Glad to hear you didn't give in, spin what makes you happy, not what someone expects you to.

jm

nah dood....Ive had enough with the DJ biz for a little bit.....it was fun while it lasted but its too dirty of a business to be in for the long term

I dont have to tell you about it though....You taught me:D

I'm at the point where i would rather spin when i want, and what i want, even if it means doing it in my bedroom

BG

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Whatever...as your last song said last Thursday.."Life goes on". :D...Lemme know about doin the afterparty!!

OMG....how fucking ironic is that!!!!!!

Ob la di......Ob la da.....

I luv that song.....I dont care how cheesy it is!!!! :D

BG

Guest saleen351

maybe Mendez and DJ BG should spin together, since they both didn't get fired they both left cause they didn't want to give in.:rolleyes: ........... PS Scribbles was known for Hip hop before house.....

Hey BG, good move. Ha, you know I feel about spinning what you like! If your not spinning music that you love what is the point of spinning at all. Much respect to you BG, and I'm sure you will be much happier in the end. Later bro.

at least i told you what the deal is, unlike you and Pete who prefer to keep people in the dark

Allen, the only ego-maniac here is you...you are the one bragging to me on IM about "how long you have been in the business" how "you could give a fuck about the board" about how you are "not to be fucked with".....I am just someone who wants to play music, and doesnt appreciate getting fucked in the ass by people who want to make money

Dont sit there and act like I am too big-headed to open for someone else for one night when your post says "the New Thursday at Platinum" and mentions my name no where on it, meanwhile NO ONE has given me definite word about a new night......I'm sure most people would be pretty pissed if they were to read about a new party thrown during their residency and the boss didnt tell them about it first. Even if it was only for a one night gig, it would make sense to keep me informed.

No Pete, you dont "have to check in with me before you take a piss" but you should tell me what the fucking deal is when I am out promoting your club all week long, which I have been doing since day one. I am so relieved that I dont have to be the one to back a club that no one wants to go to anyway. Its too damn tiring, and not worth the money.

and dont even TRY to insult me by saying "how messed up were you that you dont remember talking to me" when i did not have ONE SIP of alcohol the night we talked, especially considering i have seen you bombed at the end of nights...Do you remember picking up one of your Pioneer CDJ1000 ready to toss it on the ground? I do.

and Allen, dont try to threaten me like you did on the IM or on the phone before....Its not good business....and if you are getting mad because I am saying this here, than you might want to think about something I learned a long time ago..."dont say anything you wouldnt want people to know you said"

SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR, I QUIT PLATINUM BECAUSE:

1. I dont appreciate being disrespected

2. I am not interested in being a part of the vision they have for the club

3. I dont appreciate being disrespected

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I am so relieved that I dont have to be the one to back a club that no one wants to go to anyway.

BG

i think this is the most intelligent thing i have ever heard you say !!

it's pretty shitty what they did to you and quite embarassing to be honest .... but hey the truth has come out, you finally admitted to knowing that nobody wants to go to the place anyway !!!

Originally posted by john_michael0494

Alen-

I thought you only wanted control of fridays and saturdays... now thursdays, aren't we being a little greedy!!! Just kidding. BG you going back to Queens?? Glad to hear you didn't give in, spin what makes you happy, not what someone expects you to.

jm

Do what makes you happy:)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

but you should tell me what the fucking deal is when I am out promoting your club all week long, which I have been doing since day one. I am so relieved that I dont have to be the one to back a club that no one wants to go to anyway. Its too damn tiring, and not worth the money.

SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR, I QUIT PLATINUM BECAUSE:

1. I dont appreciate being disrespected

2. I am not interested in being a part of the vision they have for the club

3. I dont appreciate being disrespected

BG

good for you bg...yeah, it's a shady ass business but no one should

be stepped on. Everyone should take a lesson from this. platinums

vision should be closing down for the summer and re-opening

under new management:idea:

Originally posted by slimcalhoun

good for you bg...yeah, it's a shady ass business but no one should be stepped on. Everyone should take a lesson from this. platinums vision should be closing down for the summer and re-opening under new management:idea:

maybe they will let BARBIEGIRL run the club ??