Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sugar Kills Your Trip..?

My friend told me that sugar and caffeine kill your trip..And its a bad thing to have them before a club if your gonna trip. Is that true? Has anyone ever gotten a bad experience with some shit like that?:confused:

It's true that sugar will help get you out of a hole; I've have quite a few memories of friends feeding me orange juice and snapping right out of it.

As far as sugar killing a trip... I don't know if you mean E or acid, but either way I've never heard of such a thing and can't think of any reason why it would... sounds like bs to me.

Originally posted by 17

My friend told me that sugar and caffeine kill your trip..And its a bad thing to have them before a club if your gonna trip. Is that true? Has anyone ever gotten a bad experience with some shit like that?:confused:

. . . untrue . . . Sugar, if anything will cause you to speed up AFTER the roll begins, although I wouldn't want to add anymore ontop of the already powerful methamphetamine effect of E or the like, but before the roll is immaterial . . . The only thing that can really kill your roll , or prevent you from doing so in the first place, are the various SSRI's on the market for depression . . . Because they have a higher affinity for reuptake in the Axon, they can prevent the deluge of serotonin into the synapse, therefore preventing the MDMA from working properly . . . .

Originally posted by tastyt

As far as sugar killing a trip... I don't know if you mean E or acid, but either way I've never heard of such a thing and can't think of any reason why it would... sounds like bs to me.

me too...

Originally posted by 17

i don't think they were right...

Originally posted by jbocc10

i always thought that when rolling orange juice made ya feel kinda funny and nice.... and caffeine.... i drink many redbulls and lose no roll.............. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Word word! :roll: Sugar's good for it. I'm all about some orange and pineapple during, and then hours later, grapefruit will make me practically re-peak. I even take some grapefruit juice to bed at 7am and bada-boom, bada-bing! I'm up again!

i´m a biology major sooo yap, sugar will make the trip more intense, but also helps to get down faster.

i have never taken any hard drugs (19 and living in germany in a 400.000 inhibitants city) and i don´t know if that is for e as well but i know for sure that that is the deal for alcohol. the substance gets faster into your bloodstream through the sugar, therefor the buzz will be stronger but shorter. best way would be to try it out though or ask a doctor.