Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigpoppanils

youve gotta be kidding me

let me guess...were they really worn looking? i use to work at abercrombie and they would charge more for the worn jeans then the regular jeans....doesnt make sense to me but oh well. your better off get yourself a pair of diesels the structure.

Originally posted by sfgirl21

let me guess...were they really worn looking? i use to work at abercrombie and they would charge more for the worn jeans then the regular jeans....doesnt make sense to me but oh well. your better off get yourself a pair of diesels the structure.

actually go to canal jeans and get yourself a pair of "worn jeans"

for $30

but if i were spending 100 bucks, i would go for the diesels

worn jeans have more work put into them. i understand some of the diesel jeans get baked to get that look. i have a pair of af jeans that are ripped and cost more then the worn jeans. and of course worn jeans are in style right now and will obviously cost more. personally i wouldn't pay 100 for those structure jeans though

I REMEMBER WHEN DIESEL WAS COOL, NOW IT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS ARMANI EXCHANGE (WEAK !)

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK A/X IS ARMANI

I'M GONNA LET YOU IN ON A LIL SECRET

ARMANI ONLY OWNS A SMALL % OF THE COMPANY AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE ABLE TO USE HIS NAME. . THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DESIGN. THE FABRICS A/X USES BLOW, AND EVERY SHIRT IS LIKE A FRIGGIN BILBOARD. . MAY AS WELL SPEND A LIL MORE MONEY FOR THE REAL THING

YOU WANT PHAT JEANS . . .GO WITH LUCKY BRAND OR ENERGI

:gang: A/X :biggun:

:peeright: DIESEL

Originally posted by karch

Damn bigpoppanils.. Which Structure did you go to??? I bought a pair of faded jeans from structure and they cost me $68.

staten island

the best part is that next door they had jeans (krush i think) that looked and felt the same way for $35

Originally posted by therealjr

I REMEMBER WHEN DIESEL WAS COOL, NOW IT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS ARMANI EXCHANGE (WEAK !)

ARMANI ONLY OWNS A SMALL % OF THE COMPANY AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE ABLE TO USE HIS NAME. . THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DESIGN. THE FABRICS A/X USES BLOW, AND EVERY SHIRT IS LIKE A FRIGGIN BILBOARD. . MAY AS WELL SPEND A LIL MORE MONEY FOR THE REAL THING

AH!!! I'm blind!! :laugh: A/X is gettin played...

Originally posted by therealjr

dam straight!!!! but then again all clothes r cool when there unknown, but now diesel is all popular. a/x has blown for the past like 3 years.