Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Guido's Poem...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by junkyarddog

Lets all stop kissing Gropasaurus's ass!

He's a poser, a loser, and a NOT EVEN A GUIDO!!!

I wanna fistfight you gropasaurus! Bring it on...

The Alliance is a bunch of pussies!!!!

JYD

You have 2 posts. So you are either:

1. a lurker

or

2. an imposter

JYD

HMMMMM...WHO MIGHT YOU BE?

I'M READY TO BASH THESE PUSSIES IF YOU ARE.

Originally posted by kettleone4me

listen you 2 bit whore, you dont know me, and if you did, you would know that I hate platinum, you have no fucking clue as to why i did a party there, so until you do your homework about me please dont talk trash, just have the balls to come to Abyss tonight so i can dump my drink all over your ugly head. i will do it too, you stupid little girl, and maybe just maybe if your lucky i will stick izzy's microphone right up your loose smelly ass

talk about hostility ... you really should think about anger management classes !!

besides - dude you started with me !! all because i didn't like platinum and because i had shit to say about it. you just admitted that you hated the place - so then let be ..... be !!!

ya know what if you can't take it, don't dish it.

i am entitled to an opinion whether you agree with it or not.

if you don't want to call names and be a CHILD then drop ot already .... let me say what i want about the places i have been and you can say what you want about the places that you have been. however - you serioulsy need to just get over it.

THIS IS A FRIGGIN' BOARD - not the real life !!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

talk about hostility ... you really should think about anger management classes !!

besides - dude you started with me !! all because i didn't like platinum and because i had shit to say about it. you just admitted that you hated the place - so then let be ..... be !!!

ya know what if you can't take it, don't dish it.

i am entitled to an opinion whether you agree with it or not.

if you don't want to call names and be a CHILD then drop ot already .... let me say what i want about the places i have been and you can say what you want about the places that you have been. however - you serioulsy need to just get over it.

THIS IS A FRIGGIN' BOARD - not the real life !!

seriously you crazy headcase, i went off on you due to you calling me a faggot and a f'ng dickhead, not once have i ever said i liked platinum, nor have i given a flying fuck about what you have to say about the venue, oh and i can take it as well as dish it sweetie, like i said earlier you dont know me, you dont know why i worked at platinum for that one night (and it was one night only), and furthermore, i am all about this being a board(with opinions), you will rarely see me jump down anyone's shit for anything, I am a very nice guy who will take care of anyone attending any of my parties, you on the other hand have been asked the same question by the same 2 people about 9 times now and have refused to answer them, hence causing everyone to jump down your throat in regards to your critisism towards platinum, so simply answer the question of what clubs you like and this will probably end real quick. until then please shut up

Your all fucking tools. Gropasaorenut makes a funny clever little poem. A bunch of fucking tools piss and moan about it like a bunch of bitches. A bunch of guido sluts come to his defense in the name of guido honor. Mayhem ensues. Your all dorks. get a clue. The poem was funny. Laugh, it's ok. Humor is good! Bitching on a message board is really gay! Lighten the fuck up! I have spoken. Everybody laugh:laugh: :laugh:

seriously you crazy headcase, i went off on you due to you calling me a faggot and a f'ng dickhead, not once have i ever said i liked platinum, nor have i given a flying fuck about what you have to say about the venue, oh and i can take it as well as dish it sweetie, like i said earlier you dont know me, you dont know why i worked at platinum for that one night (and it was one night only), and furthermore, i am all about this being a board(with opinions), you will rarely see me jump down anyone's shit for anything, I am a very nice guy who will take care of anyone attending any of my parties, you on the other hand have been asked the same question by the same 2 people about 9 times now and have refused to answer them, hence causing everyone to jump down your throat in regards to your critisism towards platinum, so simply answer the question of what clubs you like and this will probably end real quick. until then please shut up

whatever ... i didn't come on here and post that thread about you being a dickhead for no reason - i did it because you started with me for no reason. or wait, you started with me because i was bumping heads with your platinum friends.

about the clubs i like - what difference does that make ?? you say how you don't care about the clubs i don't like (platinum) but you NEED to know what i do like. what a contradiction that is !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

about the clubs i like - what difference does that make ?? you say how you don't care about the clubs i don't like (platinum) but you NEED to know what i do like. what a contradiction that is !!!

i didnt ask the question, some other guys did, but now that you mention it what clubs do you like?? J/K i really dont give a fuck what clubs you like or dont like, i was just concerned with you calling me a dickhead and a faggot, i may be a dickhead, but surely not a faggot sweetie

i didnt ask the question, some other guys did, but now that you mention it what clubs do you like?? J/K i really dont give a fuck what clubs you like or dont like, i was just concerned with you calling me a dickhead and a faggot, i may be a dickhead, but surely not a faggot sweetie

as long as you know that well then i guess that's all that really matters !!!

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

YOU GUYS ARE TOO HARSH ON THIS DORK....DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT HE TOOK A FEW MONTHS TO COME UP WITH THIS TRASH OF A POEM

SO GIVE THIS LOSER CREDIT FOR SUCKING BIG TIME....AT LEAST HE'S CONSISTENT IN THAT DEPARTMENT

HERE'S A POEM FOR YOU:

GROPASAURUS WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD?

YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL...BUT YOU SOUND LIKE A RETARD

SO CALL ON YOU'RE TROUPS TO HELP YOU THIS SUMMER

AND PLEASE STOP GIVING EACH OTHER A HUMMER

<CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP> ~~~ THANK YOU!!!

CLAPCLAPCLAP Your poem was pretty funny!:laugh:

JYD

I'll fight you fuckface. I'm 275 solid ready for the opening in 15 days. Can;t wait to be carried out

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

HMMMMM...WHO MIGHT YOU BE?

I'M READY TO BASH THESE PUSSIES IF YOU ARE.

Oh lets remember when I gave this fool my # to get together and square up. I think we all remember who backed down. Dont let your mouth get yourself into something your ass cant handle pal

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

is this girl still fighting about platinum. Every post I read is about it. Can you just stop?? I believe we we're talking about the poem......:tongue:

Hola chica!!! How was the Windy City???

To the topic at hand, the poem was worth a chuckle or two:)

Hey!! Chicago was aweseome, had a great time, but its a little cold out there. Had a great time though the clubs are a good time!! But I missed home, so its great to be back. The poem is pretty funny, the thing being is that I could just picture them getting ready while putting that wax shit in their hair. And then doing the dynamite move in unision at TEMPTS. Are you going April 27th? I would but I just bought tickets to Vegas for Memorial Day weekend so I won't be going anywhere for a few weeks, EXCEPT in MAY to claim my VIP. :)

listen you 2 bit whore, you dont know me, and if you did, you would know that I hate platinum, you have no fucking clue as to why i did a party there, so until you do your homework about me please dont talk trash, just have the balls to come to Abyss tonight so i can dump my drink all over your ugly head. i will do it too, you stupid little girl, and maybe just maybe if your lucky i will stick izzy's microphone right up your loose smelly ass

Just a random thought here.

How funny would it be if Barbiegirl hooks up with kettleone tonight....has the best sex of her life....and continues to trash him....unknowingly....without realizing he's the reason she couldn't see straight Saturday morning???

Now of course this all assumes that Barbie and Kettle are single...who knows? But it's funny to think about!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by scubastevenj

Just a random thought here.

How funny would it be if Barbiegirl hooks up with kettleone tonight....has the best sex of her life....and continues to trash him....unknowingly....without realizing he's the reason she couldn't see straight Saturday morning???

Now of course this all assumes that Barbie and Kettle are single...who knows? But it's funny to think about!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YEAH.....I GUESS THAT WOULD BE CUTE....:rolleyes: