Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome Pluryou!!

Ok I just saw your a female...let me get out the application process and the forms that females need to fill out in order to be elligible to post on the board. I think pgiddy and jimi might be able to help me out here.....:D

Originally posted by therunner

She's cute. Cute Friends.

Ohh in that case welcome aboard and feel free to ask me if you have ANY questions.

BTW, Runner or Pluryou if you are reading this you may want to remove your phone number from your sig file. just an idea?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ohh in that case welcome aboard and feel free to ask me if you have ANY questions.

BTW, Runner or Pluryou if you are reading this you may want to remove your phone number from your sig file. just an idea?

Sig File??? You got me there. I don't ever remember putting my number on this thing.

Originally posted by pluryou

I think I got the hang of this thing. Hehe! Thank you for informing me about this Runner.

Something you might want to do also is remove your name from your sig. some topics get a little incriminating in here and the less proof the better. "E"specially since we work for the same people.

This whole time thing is weird but atleast it says what time it is GMT. What is up with the smiley faces?

you can go into your profile and pick which time zone you want to display. What do you mean by the smilies?

I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I will come on again every chance I get. Good bye everyone. TTFN. :)

She'll be back, Runner I hope your happy now that you got some addicted to cp, it's all downhill for her now. I hope her work wasn't important and they don't mind her slacking off for a few hours a day. But whats TTFN? thats a new one:confused: IHTSA=I hate these stupid acronyms:blown:

Originally posted by pgiddy

She'll be back, Runner I hope your happy now that you got some addicted to cp, it's all downhill for her now. I hope her work wasn't important and they don't mind her slacking off for a few hours a day. But whats TTFN? thats a new one:confused: IHTSA=I hate these stupid acronyms:blown:

TTFN = ta ta for now = goodbye