Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Supplements for a Vibrator

fierydesire

Originally posted by origskeemr

MY BOY ONCE USED A CUCUMBER ON A GIRL AND I WALKED IN AND HER EYES WENT:eek: AND MY BOY LOOK LIKE THIS:laugh: IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY...

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO USED A CORONA BOTTLE BEFORE ALSO...

LMAO! i'm sure u have more stories..i know i do!!!! hahha....and i kne this girl when i was young who DID have a carrot break off in her fafala!!!!! and her pops had to take her to the hospital! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

for a dildo::

i totally go for the handle of this huge round brush i have at home.....not only is it a very *long* handle....it also has lots of cushioning and ridges for support of the errrr hand :D

for a vibrator::

a very stong cell/pager vibrating mode, those spin pop things, one of those electronic toothbrushes ::that was actually my very 1st encounter with anything vibey hehe, i always used it in the shower::, ::for gamers:: the rumble pack on any controller, and of course your ever popular stereo speaker with bass turned way up.

;)

for stimulation::

a hand, a satin pillow ::if you dont know ask::, those support things used to place your wrists on while typing ::they feel like soft cocks for some reason::, and a foam stress balls ::amazing::

~some of these products might need some lube ::either from a tube or your own squeege:: for best performance~

hump.gifFuck on hehe ;)

detachable shower head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

they desensitize the shit outta your clit if you over-do it, but the first few times are awesome...

~my advise~ pair it up with some sort of make-shift dildo (i've used fat brush handles too... lol) and your orgasm is beautiful!!! :grin:

Originally posted by misk

carrot break off in her fafala!!!!! and her pops had to take her to the hospital! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

my friend was having phone sex with her ex and was using a White Rain mousse bottle --- CAP-side in!!! dumbass lost the cap in her cootch and had to get a doctor take it out with his 'medical tongs" :laugh::eek:

whenever i forget that kitty is from the ghetto she reminds me... lmfao~ :laugh2::laugh2:

... and actually buying a dildo means spending actual money, which i have none of... sooooo... i'll impress myself with my imaginative skills for a little longer... as long as the juices are flowin', it's all good~ :grin:;)

Originally posted by belladiva26

my friend was having phone sex with her ex and was using a White Rain mousse bottle --- CAP-side in!!! dumbass lost the cap in her cootch and had to get a doctor take it out with his 'medical tongs" :laugh::eek:

bwhahaha:laugh:

I hear ya moonie and Clubkat....ghetto style...sometimes, no need to impress no dudes....do with what ya got, but not vegetables, but something hard so it doesnt break;)

Guest gabo

When I dont have a woman near by I like to get a tomato and cut a little hole in it... and fuck the hell out of it till it turns into tomato soup!! whos coming over for dinner tonight and guess what were having...:tongue:

ok I am just kidding I am not really that hard up!

Originally posted by gabo

When I dont have a woman near by I like to get a tomato and cut a little hole in it... and fuck the hell out of it till it turns into tomato soup!! whos coming over for dinner tonight and guess what were having...:tongue:

bwhahaha:laugh: :laugh:

Come on Gabo, we all know your not joking..;) *note to self: don't take offers of tomato soup from Gabo* :laugh:

Originally posted by gabo

you shoudl try a fresh bagle and I can't belive its not BUH tAH