Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends And The Board....

bluegirl

why would your friends care? they should be on here too having fun with you!

as for your sex toy, if he's just a toy, who cares? if you're liberal enough to have a sex toy, and he goes along with it, then what you say here shouldn't matter. if it matters, then he's more than a toy and you should keep private matters private.

I know what you mean glowdancer. Sometimes it's much easier to say and write things if you don't quite know the people on the other side. At the beginning of my "posting career" and my first meeting, one of the guys came up and we laughed because we both realized that we knew so many little and personal things about eachother and everyone else.

When my friends started to post on the board too, I kindof felt 'invaded' in my private sphere...cause there were things I complained about here without feeling to have to face the problem in a real argument (kind of a venting mechanism).

Anyway, as my baby doesn't read the board too often anymore...I'm not too concerned...but then again I don't think I would write anything too personal or private as I don't want him to feel awkward about it.

Does this make any sense (well, it does right now in my head...so I guess it's all good) :D

Wow, Larry, that was deep :laugh2:

Well...as far as friends go...my friends know things about me BEFORE I post them on this message board...and as for getting involved with guys on the board and having them see what you write...either don't do anything wrong or don't get involved ;)

Originally posted by shugabooga

as for your sex toy, if he's just a toy, who cares? if you're liberal enough to have a sex toy, and he goes along with it, then what you say here shouldn't matter. if it matters, then he's more than a toy and you should keep private matters private.

Sex toy or boyfriend, everyone still deserves their privacy.

Anyway, yeah Glow, I know what you mean.

Originally posted by flying_high

I know what you mean glowdancer. Sometimes it's much easier to say and write things if you don't quite know the people on the other side. At the beginning of my "posting career" and my first meeting, one of the guys came up and we laughed because we both realized that we knew so many little and personal things about eachother and everyone else.

When my friends started to post on the board too, I kindof felt 'invaded' in my private sphere...cause there were things I complained about here without feeling to have to face the problem in a real argument (kind of a venting mechanism).

Anyway, as my baby doesn't read the board too often anymore...I'm not too concerned...but then again I don't think I would write anything too personal or private as I don't want him to feel awkward about it.

Does this make any sense (well, it does right now in my head...so I guess it's all good) :D

yes it makes perfect sense

and thats what i was referring to

and he's more then a sex toy hes my bf

but some of u missed the point and jumped to think that is was bad connotations

for example lets say i wanted to surprise jay and do something

and wanted to make a post beforehand asking for tips etc

he would read it and then know

Originally posted by shugabooga

why would your friends care? they should be on here too having fun with you!

if everyone kept private matters private

then a sex board wouldnt even exist, haha

Originally posted by ReginaP

Wow, Larry, that was deep :laugh2:

Well...as far as friends go...my friends know things about me BEFORE I post them on this message board...and as for getting involved with guys on the board and having them see what you write...either don't do anything wrong or don't get involved ;)

I didn't feel like elaborating. :D

Guest gabo

well maybe you're right...but just for the record:

she is a HE and I'm a SHE!!!!!! People always think I'm a guy....I'M A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::)

I think it might be the star trek thingy, in your sig. Most guys are into that so we assume that you're a guy... but I always knew you were a girl... I am smooth like that:tongue: :D

well maybe you're right...but just for the record:

she is a HE and I'm a SHE!!!!!! People always think I'm a guy....I'M A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::)

yeah i thought you were a guy until recently... even now sometimes i see your posts and it takes me a second to realize youre female. i dont know why.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i thought you were a guy until recently... even now sometimes i see your posts and it takes me a second to realize youre female. i dont know why.

oooppps....sorry I guess it is my attitude to a couple of things...or maybe I'm just really in touch with my male side :laugh:

Originally posted by glowdancer

well i feel like i have to hold back from posting now

cause my friends and sex toy will eventually see what i write

does anyone else feel like this??

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN;) SOMETIMES I WANNA TELL STORIES OR SAY SHIT, BUT I RESTRAIN CAUSE I KNOW MY FRIENDS POST AND LURK... BUT MOST OF MY FRIENDS DO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME:D

HI FRIENDS:finger:

Originally posted by origskeemr

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN;) SOMETIMES I WANNA TELL STORIES OR SAY SHIT, BUT I RESTRAIN CAUSE I KNOW MY FRIENDS POST AND LURK... BUT MOST OF MY FRIENDS DO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME:D

HI FRIENDS:finger:

HI YOU FAGG!!!!:bigfinger

love u!!