Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
liquidmagik

the 'tight pussy' factor

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by liquidmagik

boys: do you consider a 'tight pussy' better?

It is a known fact that more friction there is, the better it feels. But honestly I only had one girl that was really tight, u pracitally couldn't get a finger in her pussy without using a lubricant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by fantazy

It is a known fact that more friction there is, the better it feels. But honestly I only had one girl that was really tight, u pracitally couldn't get a finger in her pussy without using a lubricant.

the more friction the better?!?!?!?! not always true! I have had sex where the girl dried up alittle, and that shit doesnt really feel to nice... and if you ignore the pain like I did the next day it gets very swollen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

the more friction the better?!?!?!?! not always true! I have had sex where the girl dried up alittle, and that shit doesnt really feel to nice... and if you ignore the pain like I did the next day it gets very swollen

How the hell could she dry up during sex???? If it was under water I could understand but in normal conditions I cannot see it happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trancend

yeah theres nothing worse then getting in there when it feels like shes been fucked by an elephant already and you cant even get any friction because its all fallen apart and droopy and blah

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahah omg "fucked by an elephant already" that is harsh... kinda makes u wonder, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trancend

yeah theres nothing worse then getting in there when it feels like shes been fucked by an elephant already and you cant even get any friction because its all fallen apart and droopy and blah

how does that go...

"fuckin you is like fuckin a glass of milk...my dick gets wet...but never touches the sides"....

heard that in a movie somewhere....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no question that a tighter pussy feels better but yes, it does needs to be wet. So if she's tight, but not naturally wet, then a guy might as well be fucking a sandpaper donut. Foreplay is KEY. Then, MORE FOREPLAY!! Eat out until her eyeballs cave in.

If the pussy is loose, that ok but watch out for the queef fairy. Dont wanna be emarrased, do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×