Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Do To Gain Energy??

aboyfrombklyn

When you're so exhuasted, your body aches, and you feel like you can't even stand, what do you do to gain some energy? Lately, I've been listening to some good dance music, even at 6 in the morning when I wake up and feel like shit. It's just gets me going.

I gotta get back to the gym.

Originally posted by phatman

I think there's only three choices:

sleep, drugs or exercise

I do either the first or the last. Working out though is the key...you cant help but notice the extra energy that comes with it...

Sure...working out leaves you feeling phenominal...but there's just some days when physical activity just won't help the boredom and tiredness of the usual daily grind...

For me a redbull, stacker, or just eating well balanced meals work.

I miss yoga....i moved :(

Still very flexable...can get myself into some crazy positions.

Im 6'4 and can fit into the back of a mustang with a roll cage.

For energy? HEAVY METAL! Coke....cola:tongue:

Loven from my lady, Catnaps at work...basicly it.

Originally posted by boywonder77

it seems "a little gay" at first. But it makes you feel awesome.

You have to listen to what your body needs. It's like a spiritual energy sort of thing. Relaxation and meditation or just sitting quietly... If you can see where you lack energy or feel stressed and try to like relax into there and gain energy there.... hard to explain. Also, Sometimes you have to masturbate or have sex a lot. Other times your body needs a rest.

Really what everyone needs is LOVE!! That will give you the most energy.

Also good sex and a loving relationship would probably help. So long as it's free and not attached :mad: guilty co-dependent relationships aren't good (maybe I'm just kidding myself about the possibilities here)

hmm.... yeah, don't waste time, don't do unpositive things, see what takes your energy, and don't do that. I think the net takes my energy so I'm leaving now.

Keep your mind on track.

Think happy thoughts :)

wow your horrificly chipper.:gas:

Are you sure your alright?

:flame:

Originally posted by cool2223423123

You have to listen to what your body needs. It's like a spiritual energy sort of thing. Relaxation and meditation or just sitting quietly... If you can see where you lack energy or feel stressed and try to like relax into there and gain energy there.... hard to explain. Also, Sometimes you have to masturbate or have sex a lot. Other times your body needs a rest.

Really what everyone needs is LOVE!! That will give you the most energy.

Also good sex and a loving relationship would probably help. So long as it's free and not attached :mad: guilty co-dependent relationships aren't good (maybe I'm just kidding myself about the possibilities here)

hmm.... yeah, don't waste time, don't do unpositive things, see what takes your energy, and don't do that. I think the net takes my energy so I'm leaving now.

Keep your mind on track.

Think happy thoughts :)