Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel used.......(long story/question)

jenny999

guess u should also think of the worst case scenerio...if the guy wasnt cool with a NO and went beyond and did something horrible...

"well honey i met this guy at the gym and brought him back here to fuck his brains out and i got cold feet told him no and he raped me..but i love you"

Originally posted by jenny999

Ouch that hurts! I highly doubt I'm the only person whose had these feelings for someone else other than their partner and acted out on it. It still seems so acceptable for guys to have girls on the side, but not vice versa

Bringing him to my home was stupid, but I got caught up in the moment!

Caught up in the moment? Thats a lame ass excuse, I hope you come home one day and your BF has got some girl with her legs pinned behind her head on YOUR bed fucking the hell outta her... then you can see how it feels to be disrespected in your own apartment. Sneaky bitches disgust me!

no offense dear but i have no sympathy for you. I don't have any pity for people who plan to cheat or their significant or actually go through with it..

I don't care if its lust, i don't care if your so fucking horny you can't contain yourself, you have a boyfriend who you SHOULD respect more than that.. Honestly, if you're about to cheat on your boyfriend because he's out of town then you should really give your relationship thought.

the guy probably ditched because he realized what he was doing. He didn't want to go all the way. He's just as guilty in all this as you are but at least he got up and bounced.

Cheating is fucking pathetic, i hope you confess this shit to your boy because no one deserves to be lied to or treated like that.

sorry if this seems bitchy, but fuck i've been cheated on and you know what it fucking burns.

Originally posted by jy

no offense dear but i have no sympathy for you. I don't have any pity for people who plan to cheat or their significant or actually go through with it..

I don't care if its lust, i don't care if your so fucking horny you can't contain yourself, you have a boyfriend who you SHOULD respect more than that.. Honestly, if you're about to cheat on your boyfriend because he's out of town then you should really give your relationship thought.

Well said, lets fry Jenny... give her the CP Electric Chair!!!

this girl should be fucking ashamed of herself for actually having to post this bullshit and on top of it not even have one sign of regret..

the only thing she regrets isnt getting laid..

Well, maybe it's just me but I'm thinking of another aspect to the story. This could be a good thing that it happened, maybe it put your relationship with the b/f into question for you. I don't know how young you are but it is better to realize that the relationship is based purely on comfort than on love when your young than to find out that you are just with your b/f because you've been with him so long, especially if the relationship progressed to marriage.

I personally think that your just with your b/f because you've been with him so long that you don't know what else is out there. If you're willing to take someone home to have sex with that you've barely talked to then obviously the issues aren't with the attraction to the stranger, the issues are with the relationship itself.

Having sex with someone else on the same bed you and your b/f sleep on every night is like having sex on your parents bed,,, ewww!!!!

Plus, I think, actually I could promise, that the guy isn't at the gym anymore because he doesn't want to see you again. Things would probably be too uncomfortable for him, and now that he knows that he could get you into bed at the drop of a dime, he probably is on to his next banger; or his actual girlfriend.

Originally posted by jenny999

Thanks for all your responses - I completely overlooked that a guy could have a conscious and remember his girlfriend.

Okay, the BF is my boyfriend, Of course I know what I did was totally wrong, but that's not what I wanted to know.

I've been with my guy for a very long time and its getting very monotonous. Of course I love my bf very much and would never leave him. I was just bored and wanted to feel those butterflies again, I've never met someone like this and felt excited. This is not something I've done before, but its hard doing the same guy all the time no matter how much you spice it up.

I know my thinking is not like a "normal" girl, but I don't know how people stay mongomous for years and years and years.

honey you can't have your cake and eat it too.. IMO you fucked up and I hope your man leaves you cause you don't deserve him. If you wan't those butterlfies again be a woman and break up with him and then go chase cock.

Originally posted by siceone

honey you can't have your cake and eat it too.. IMO you fucked up and I hope your man leaves you cause you don't deserve him. If you wan't those butterlfies again be a woman and break up with him and then go chase cock.

its girls like that who give us nice ones bad names :mad: