Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first CP member you met?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

The first person i met from CP was thehacker at Limelight in June 2001 for Jeff Mills and Function. I remember he had posted on a roll call that he was wearing a NJ Devils jersey and BAM!! co-incidentally when i walked in i saw this figure with a NJ devils jersey and was like what's up. I also met xpander,lavendermenace,scottyscribz,bkissa,exodust,4elements,trancedkitten,highmay,tunnelbandit,foxyroxy,charrilis, and a bunch of others that same night. WOW!! that was a great fuckin night ahh memories!! :D

LOL- that was an ummm... interesting night.

first person I met was emiliep but she doesnt post anymore. :(

I knew Airatomic before I started posting...technically, the first person I met was lillizzy back in may, but I didn't even know she was from CP at the time.

The first time I really met CPers was @ Factory back in June....lol it took us like 3 days to agree on a meet-up spot. I met Girly and her friend xxcollenxx (I think?) and then Roninmess a week later.

the 1st group i met was myrlin, oooooaaannnnaaa, carabee, i think not for kids at ooana's and than went to the anti-valentine party and met jammy, sinem, j303j, uknj, diva, trippintrance and so many more...

many of them do not post here any londer or make cameos.

Originally posted by quoth

The first person i met from CP was thehacker at Limelight in June 2001 for Jeff Mills and Function. I remember he had posted on a roll call that he was wearing a NJ Devils jersey and BAM!! co-incidentally when i walked in i saw this figure with a NJ devils jersey and was like what's up. I also met xpander,lavendermenace,scottyscribz,bkissa,exodust,4elements,trancedkitten,highmay,tunnelbandit,foxyroxy,charrilis, and a bunch of others that same night. WOW!! that was a great fuckin night ahh memories!! :D

oooooooh yeaaaah... I remember THAT night... :D :D :D

~~~technically it was dolik....but i didnt know he posted on cp then airatomic who i also didnt know posted..........the first official person was lillizzy but i met her thru sicktracks...so the first OFFICIAL CP person i met was roninmess and then everyone else at roxy opening night:D

met a bunch of peeps at the oakenjoke show 2 years ago but was so trashed i didnt have a clue who they are. so i guess the first person i met was mikey(tyco) at twilo . he was mad cool and must have introduced me to everyone he knew that night. since then i have met tons of cool peopel and have become very close friends with a few. thank you cp!!!!!

Originally posted by clubmouse

scribz had been my boy since kindergarten, but i first met the majority of peeps at Apples...:hat:

you and scotty were ghetto fabulus that night. we all had nice nametags and you guys had ones written with a marker. what a long crazy night that was.

Originally posted by rdancer

First person I met from the board was Doubtness, then we all went to Exit and I met Bigpopanils the same night.

Ah yes.....it was a night to remember. (There's a story to this) :D

Met Rdancer, TrancernX, BigArt, (not sure about Godfatherbam, but it was someone in the backseat). and BigPops @ Exit afterwards. After that i was i don't remember anything else.

Sort of a weird story. I had met ReginaP long before I was on any boards, although it's been a long time since I've seen her around. Also, I had met a thertain thomeone (who I'll leave unnamed but I'm sure a few of you can pick it up) who made me very hesitant to join up on CP since that wasn't necessarily the type of person I wanted to associate with too much. However, I met a few CP regulars who occasionally post on NB (Mugwump, Hacker, and JoeG come to mind immediately) and a few other people around (Roha, Bogb, Tilly) who made me think that maybe the CPers weren't so bad after all, so finally I migrated over. Probably the only exclusively CP person I've met since then is LavendarMenace, although I still met her through the afforementioned people I already knew so I'm not sure that counts. Anyway, if there's ever a meetup for something I actually want to go to and won't break my wallet, I'm sure I'll meet a bunch more of you in the future...

. . . . Well . . the first person I actually met was acutally a tie between Tilly and LavenderMenace at Bahi for drinks . . . . Then later that night i met . . hmm. . . hold on . . . . no . . It was Pseudo . . . (damnit, this is what drugs will do to you) . . . . Barvybe, BrooklynKid, Hacker . . among others, who will be pissed that I forgot . . . :tongue: . . . .