Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first CP member you met?

Well nero i knew before the board (he made me sign up to CP). Then i started going to tunnel and i dont remember who i met first but i did meet tunnelbandit, mikemc, romy (once), glowball and cottoncandy. Then there was limelight where i met trancend. Then i really didnt meet people until i introduced myself to roninmess at roxy who introduced me to legend who introduced me to everyone else... hehe. Luv you guys :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

Pfloyd & JonathanNY at Brigdeview last summer. Then I believe Roninmess, Airatomic & dolik in SF last summer also.

Yeah So Girly and I "met" through Napster when I msged her asking her about a song she had. We then talked over AIM for about 5-6 months and finally met in Factory the night Vicious was there. I also met dolik, airatomic and Court877 that night. ahhhh good times :)

Originally posted by mssabina

hottienotte...he doesn't post much tho. roninmess was the first true CPer i met back in dec. at tiesto

"OMG are you roninmess?!" hehehe you were(and are) so cute that night. I introduced you to maaaad ppl, then I lost you the rest of the night.

Originally posted by airatomic

besides Dolik, the first person i met was Girly (formerly known as XTCGirlie), and i believe i met Roninmess a couple of weeks later, or maybe it was the same day

Yup.

Originally posted by dolik

and then Roninmess a week later.

Yup.

Originally posted by sexxyh

...so the first OFFICIAL CP person i met was roninmess and then everyone else at roxy opening night:D

:D Yup yup, at the Float meetup.

Originally posted by bebby6919

Then i really didnt meet people until i introduced myself to roninmess at roxy who introduced me to legend who introduced me to everyone else... hehe. Luv you guys :D

awwww and the rest is history:D

Originally posted by roninmess

Yeah So Girly and I "met" through Napster when I msged her asking her about a song she had. We then talked over AIM for about 5-6 months and finally met in Factory the night Vicious was there. I also met dolik, airatomic and Court877 that night. ahhhh good times :)

winknudge.gif

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i coulda been one of those peeps saying "YEH RONINMESS WAS THE FIRST PERSON I MET" too..but i lost him @vinyl...o and i was in the bathroom the same time as legend38...does that counT?? :D

LOL did you say hi?

I knew Rob before either of us were on CP. We went to exit for Vicious, he introduced me to Lillizzy,Glowdancer, and LinaBina.

There was more people there but I don't remember who else.

Originally posted by hitokiri24

well i already knew tonythelover an bobross before cp i met djjonstephens, quoth, linabina, sexxyh, and fierydesire at the meetup over tonys house .oO(dun even remember how long ago that was:grin3: )

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS YOU?????????????????????? THE BLACK DUDE (if i remember correctly?)whatssssss up brotha man hahaha i was drunk as shit when i got there with my 12-pack of Heineken haha