Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first CP member you met?

Originally posted by legend38

LOL did you say hi?

I knew Rob before either of us were on CP. We went to exit for Vicious, he introduced me to Lillizzy,Glowdancer, and LinaBina.

There was more people there but I don't remember who else.

Larry I like the new sig.. you can see the 36.. hehehe legend36... im still amused by that... :D:tongue:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

First I met Scottyscribz at Unified(i was sick as a dog), followed by MajesticMelodi, back in Feb of 2001. Followed by the rest of the crew. My first real meetup was at Countdown, met a lot more people there, like Exit2heaven, clubhead32, etc. The came part of the Twilo crew for a month(started with J303J on a Wedesday for who wants to be a DJ). Sucks because I had been goig to Twilo for almost a year and didn't really get to meet that many people till later. Memories... ;)

damn b that was a long time ago wasnt it... i havent been around these here parts in a while :( but will be comin back full force starting with boo 6... hopefully i will meet all the newbies i havent met yet... which seems to be pretty much everyone here now lol... damn i feel outta the loop... see u then ...

love peace and chicken grease

veronica :smoke:

I don't know that loser clubmouse that claims he's known me since kindergarten, I think he's stalking me, cause somehow every time I go out, he shows up, HAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , just playin bro:hat:

But I think the first person I ever really met was a bunch of old skool heads like trippintrance, majesticmelodi, melichacha, and flippin-e all at Twilo for PVD back in the day.......Damn, good memories:D

-Scotty-

Originally posted by siceone

I think it was Renee and Chuck, but I hve known cintron for ever... Spragga nathan. @america. But my most memorable first has to be At Dave seaman when I met pkern Christian and mist

Dude, We met at Seamsn BEFORE America. You met alot of other people there too, I think? :hat:

Originally posted by anthonyn

HA HA, THANK U THAK U BUT WHEN U GONNA COME TO VINYL WITH ME???

ALLS I KNOW IS BE READY FOR SAT. U GET TO MEET MY JERSEY N YONKERS CREW

i know i know... well you did only ask me once... last week for mikes bday.. you gotta let me know in advance and I'll def go, you know that.. me and jessie want to check it out again soon anyway...

I cant wait till tomorrow.. I get to meet the rest of the crew?? Nice!! Ahh i am so excited! And so happy for you! You know what i always say.. you deserve the best! I just need to know what time you are gonna be there so we can all meet up before we go in.. I'll call you tonight tho... byeeee

Originally posted by djmoonshine

first person i met off of cp was clubkat. . . :D we went to the village together and got fake id's so later on we could go to the nativa meetup... :laugh2: before we went to nativa we met up with starcapone and cmb1975... ahhh boy~ :grin:

how long ago does that feel! :eek::laugh:

::a million years pass and i still love my moonie just the same::

:love: