Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I had a cute asian girl between my legs for lunch...

xxlea

...boy did she make me scream!!!

She first relaxed and soothed me w/ a full body rub. Then as I was in a total state of relaxation, she pulls out the WAX. Spreads my legs open and pours hot wax along my bikini line. She blows on the wax a little then applies the cloth to later RIP OFF W/ ALL Her STRENGHT! WHY THE HELL DO WE DO THIS OURSELVES!!!!

But at least my *flower* looks purdy;) :D .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: omg blazin HOW could you ever give yourself a bikini wax?? i can't even have one done for me without grabbing the waxers (waxists?) arm in hesitation...lmao but i have to say, besides the pain, bikini waxes are the greatest thing ever. keep ya nice and smooooooth

It WAS a bikini wax even though it should be called a bikini RIP.

uugghh then those wretched TWEEZERS, if the wax wasn't torture enough she has to pluck out what remains.

I wanted a custom made design but she laughed at me and said it was impossible!! Now I'm on a mission to find pubic stencils, if anyone knows of any, keep me inform.

Why would you do this to yourself?? Isn't it sadomasochist as it is getting it done by someone else?:confused:

Originally posted by xxlea

It WAS a bikini wax even though it should be called a bikini RIP.

uugghh then those wretched TWEEZERS, if the wax wasn't torture enough she has to pluck out what remains.

I wanted a custom made design but she laughed at me and said it was impossible!! Now I'm on a mission to find pubic stencils, if anyone knows of any, keep me inform.

Why would you do this to yourself?? Isn't it sadomasochist as it is getting it done by someone else?:confused:

Because we do strange things to look good...we poke, pull, rip, bleed, scratch, suck, tighten and color ourselves just for this purpose lol...a bikini wax isnt pretty at all..i was sore for a few days

~~~i got one b4 cancun and i was in so much pain!!!!!!! the lady asked me how do i feel and i said "like at the dentist but without the shot!!!! why? why! why? it was torture yet ill go back again b/c i like the results........us women are retarded:tongue: