Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>DJ SCOTT PRoJECT...who's GOiNG???

Originally posted by highmay

well if you read correctly...he is stated for april 19th...

:blown: unbelievable that scot project's talented and unmatched beauty and passion for music cannot be reached and enlighten ignorant minds such as the one you posses...

scratch that.. did read incorrectly..

but i do have an ignorance for crap such as that produced by scott project which is fine by me..

if i remember correctly, you were bitching abuot dweeb the nite he spun roxy, and they spin the same garbage all nite..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PFloyd40

scratch that.. did read incorrectly..

but i do have an ignorance for crap such as that produced by scott project which is fine by me..

if i remember correctly, you were bitching abuot dweeb the nite he spun roxy, and they spin the same garbage all nite..

...and if I remember correctly, we're dealing with 2 totally different situations and expectations...

you cant apply those 2 situations together because the dynamics are totally different...

but i wont list what they are, because I'm sure a well educated NYU student such as yourself can figure it out...

Originally posted by highmay

...and if I remember correctly, we're dealing with 2 totally different situations and expectations...

you cant apply those 2 situations together because the dynamics are totally different...

but i wont list what they are, because I'm sure a well educated NYU student such as yourself can figure it out...

daynamics my ass..

music is music.. crap is crap..

Scot is def the man. Got a chance to chill with him @ Space in Miami 2 weeks ago. Can't wait till next friday-

Since Scot goes on around 2ish, could we make the meet up a bit earlier...like say 130--then we could all head to the floor or wherever as a mobb and run shit:D :D

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Scot is def the man. Got a chance to chill with him @ Space in Miami 2 weeks ago. Can't wait till next friday-

Since Scot goes on around 2ish, could we make the meet up a bit earlier...like say 130--then we could all head to the floor or wherever as a mobb and run shit:D :D

Mike BuGouT

good idea..the more of the CP-ers get together the easier its gona be for me to find them...im mad dumb..last time @ exit i hardly found anyone..and i even managed to lose every1 @ vinyl

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ok so to sum it up:

MEETUP @ THE FIRST FLOOR BAR(not the coatcheck side) @ around 1:30!!

see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

CooL...can it be like 1:30 - 2:00ish? I just wanna make sure I get there in time;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

daynamics my ass..

music is music.. crap is crap..

great analyzation there...

seems like you're having trouble assessing talent...

tell you what mr. I'mamuziksnob, why don' t we meet up at Boo 6 and I'll inform you when you're listening to talent...if you start dancing to something I don't agree with, i'll break your fucking nose with the butt of my desert eagle...

sounds like a fair plan to me, doesn't it?

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ok so to sum it up:

MEETUP @ THE FIRST FLOOR BAR(not the coatcheck side) @ around 1:30!!

see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Well i haven't been to Exit since December 15th. But last time I saw there's no coat check by the first floor bar. The coat check is on the 2nd floor. So I'm confuuuuused:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

meeting by the 2nd floor bar is so much easier IMO...across from where the CP banner was @ ferry corsten

nahhh...by the bar is better ....there is lots of room....plus...its "Right NEXT to the BAR" ;) and that's always a good thing....:)

Hmm.. after hearing a fucking INSANE night at Roxy this Friday with none other than Mr. Vicious himself.. I am DEFINITELY down for this week's insane night..

And after hearing Vicious drop THUNDER IN PARADISE and U and THE SECOND TRIP..

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for Mr. DJ Scot Project himself. Making my return to Exit 2 months later.. and man, will I be coming back with a BAM!!