Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anybody out there?

Originally posted by dcsglow

I'm here...well kinda, sorry I'm burrying my face in the screen right now, im going left and right buying records...im so happy, 100 percent better selection on the net then yoshi:tongue:

Hmmmmm... doesn't sound like suffering at work to me..

Guest jroo

im actually here too, ive just decided to say fuck work, well, thats not what i mean, i mean that im just not gonna do any until after lunch.

Originally posted by dcsglow

I'm here...well kinda, sorry I'm burrying my face in the screen right now, im going left and right buying records...im so happy, 100 percent better selection on the net then yoshi:tongue:

Careful. Some online places have better service than others

Guest jroo

dude, ive held out for as long as i could, what is the deal with your sig pic? do you want us all to check you for lice? what the fuck man? do you take pictures of the top of your head before you go so that you can feel comfortable sitting down in public? what the hell is going on??

Originally posted by jroo

dude, ive held out for as long as i could, what is the deal with your sig pic? do you want us all to check you for lice? what the fuck man? do you take pictures of the top of your head before you go so that you can feel comfortable sitting down in public? what the hell is going on??

He wants us all to see the start of his bald spot.

Originally posted by jroo

hey fucker...dont even make me bust out with your little IM conversation with JEN...all that shit you said...yeah you know what im takling about lol:laugh:

hey fucker...dont even make me bust out with your little IM conversation with JEN...all that shit you said...yeah you know what im takling about lol

Ok, gotta stick up for my brother/princess.....

So he busted on your sig... dang man you like went from a small time thing to pulling out a conversation with the signigficant other?? That is like so jumping the gun on drama and shit that it's just wrong. I mean he better have done something REALLY bad to deserve that comment... and I don't think busting on your sig was THAT bad. IMO I guess with age you learn the subtlties of arguing.... :D:D

Yeah, I'm bored