Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My birthday party @ Scopa review...

Wow...what a night.

First off, I really have to apologize for being as late as I was. Knowing I was late to begin with (you could thank my teammates for that one), the good ole State of New Jersey decides to remind me that they haven't caught up with the times and raise the speed limit to 100, and I get pulled over for doing 97 in a 65.

45 minutes later, the officer/wannabe drill sargeant provides the quote of my night: "Son, it's better to be slow and late than fast and dead." Thanks dad. :rolleyes:

I arrive @ Scopa and Donny & Tina were completely cool with everything. They provided this AWESOME TASTING CAKE (pardon me if I forgot the name), receiving thanks for all those who stayed behind to wish me a happy 21st, and of course, Schwinge dropping JAGUAR totally made the night for me. And let's not forget everyone who bought me drinks last night: Thanks for the apple martinis, jack 'n' cokes, uhmmmm...yeah, and those other ones.

Shout outs to everyone I chilled with at Scopa. You know who you are.

After Scopa we closed out The Leopard Lounge with VIP Donny, VIP Tina, FUClubkidd, SarahKim, o-jay, Schwinge, ichi_gami, Romy20 and a few lovely ladies. Again, much love, and let's repeat it tonight! Cellar Bar Meetup! :D

Originally posted by highmay

threaten me like that again and im bringing my friend with me: Mr. Desert Eagle .50

You mean that same friend with the trigger and barrel that u jam up yer ass?? :idea:

happy brithday btw punk ass...see ya soon.

o-jay: apple martinis are the SHIT!!

crobra: nah man...saving up just vinyl tonight and S&D tomorrow night...

teklord: thanks brotha!!

quoth: no, actually the desert eagle i jam up my ass is your motha's...

romy: MWAH! thanks for being my designated driver!!