Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

Open Or Closed...

Recommended Posts

I prefer both... id say 60% of the time my eyes are closed, and the other 40% there open... ( i love a great fuck face! when a girls biting her lip or panting, or etc... mmmmmm!!!)

<3 ps. i didnt think you followed my threads that closely... :) <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×