Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

My Grammar and SP...

Whenever i get like that, i make use of smilies more often, like this:

i woke up feelin :screwy: , but then drank coffee and felt :eek: .

now im thinkin about smurfette and feelin :( , but i have an interview monday morning, so then i'll be :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Whenever i get like that, i make use of smilies more often, like this:

i woke up feelin :screwy: , but then drank coffee and felt :eek: .

now im thinkin about smurfette and feelin :( , but i have an interview monday morning, so then i'll be :cool:

lol....good use of emoticons....

Originally posted by f0xyminx

having sex improves my grammar and spelling:D :cool:

lol... i dont know if you were joking or not... but a while back i read this thing about how women after sex, increase in academic functions as men decrease... something like they made women and men take exams before and after sex and the results stated that women jumped in precentages while men fell... anyhoo...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... i dont know if you were joking or not... but a while back i read this thing about how women after sex, increase in academic functions as men decrease... something like they made women and men take exams before and after sex and the results stated that women jumped in precentages while men fell... anyhoo...

I get stopid without my man juice....:rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

I also heard that beer has female hormones in them. You could test it on yourself.....just drink ten pints of beer and guaranteed you will start talking jibberish and insist that you are a good driver.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I also heard that beer has female hormones in them. You could test it on yourself.....just drink ten pints of beer and guaranteed you will start talking jibberish and insist that you are a good driver.

:mad:

ROTFLMAO...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...ROTFLMAO

:blank:

Don't base all of us on your OWN personal experiences:laugh2:

:jawdrop::finger:

ROTFLMAO!:laugh: ..................well at least it doesn't have male hormones....i'm sure u guys wouldn't get turned on by us girlies 'readjusting' our Boobs and scratching our asses in public....however u probably wouldn't mind if we kept our hand down our pants while we watched tv with u!;)

Originally posted by misk

ROTFLMAO!:laugh: ..................well at least it doesn't have male hormones....i'm sure u guys wouldn't get turned on by us girlies 'readjusting' our Boobs and scratching our asses in public....however u probably wouldn't mind if we kept our hand down our pants while we watched tv with u!;)

this reminds me of a scene from Married with Children....:laugh: