Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jroo

****the official brazilian ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ meet up thread, 16 april****

Recommended Posts

Guest jroo

ok, we've bullshitted long enough, tomorrow night brazilian BBQ dinner meet up in falls church va. zag you need to post the info on where it is and stuff, i still dont know, all you can eat meat and stuff, be there or be square daddio's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

ok, we've bullshitted long enough, tomorrow night brazilian BBQ dinner meet up in falls church va. zag you need to post the info on where it is and stuff, i still dont know, all you can eat meat and stuff, be there or be square daddio's.

No shit!! enough bullshitting and lets get our meat eating asses over there tomorrow night! Again, for umpteenth time the Brazilian BBQ is at:

Malibu Grill

5715 Columbia Pike

Falls Church VA.

We should meet up there at 7-7:30pm. Bring a big ass appetite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo

ok vic call everyone, lets call crank's place and send the message, im sure that they'll love that!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

hmmmm..i'm down for it, but do you guys think people will check the board today?

They may not, but they'll check it early tommorrow morning. Ill ask for roll call tomorrow later in the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo

are the waitresses hot ass brazilian chicks in brazilian cut swimwear? we should open up or own resturant, i bet that we could blow hooters out of the water with some hot ass latinos in bikini's. is latino's a politicaly correct term? i dont want to offend anyone. im just saying that we could have like a latin/mediterrean theme you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

are the waitresses hot ass brazilian chicks in brazilian cut swimwear? we should open up or own resturant, i bet that we could blow hooters out of the water with some hot ass latinos in bikini's. is latino's a politicaly correct term? i dont want to offend anyone. im just saying that we could have like a latin/mediterrean theme you know?

I tend to see the waitresses working there only on weekends in evenings. They are hot but they only were tight black pants, no bikinis. I heard it gets pretty wild in there when they host a Brazilian Carnival party sometime in Feb. You might get to see Brazilian women in bikinis during that party.

Hot ass latinos in bikinis are hot ass latino MEN in bikinis. I dont know about the rest of the guys but Hooters will keep my patronage.

Jroo, you're back to being the #1 DC CP fairy. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

I really think that when you say "tomorrow" or "today" maybe the date should be included in it too just to make things easier. So what is the date for this?

Ok I just realized that I am a complete dumbass cause the date is on the thread. please disregard previous post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

Ok I just realized that I am a complete dumbass cause the date is on the thread. please disregard previous post.

i like the avatar....ok jroo i'll call them up and wake them up, and next time you see me, dont ask why i am all bruised up :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i like the avatar....ok jroo i'll call them up and wake them up, and next time you see me, dont ask why i am all bruised up :(

Why thank you.

I am up for brazilian. Did anyone go on sat? Or is this why we are planning on tues cause nobody made it there?

600 baby!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by zaguero

Hot ass latinos in bikinis are hot ass latino MEN in bikinis. I dont know about the rest of the guys but Hooters will keep my patronage.

Jroo, you're back to being the #1 DC CP fairy. :D

you bastard!! you cant change my words around to try and take yourself out of the number two spot, as a matter of fact that whole move was pretty damn fairy like, and you are now the number 1 fairy, the head fairy hancho, you're the damn fairy god mother of cp. of couse only latinas chicas, el bastardo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

ok, we've bullshitted long enough, tomorrow night brazilian BBQ dinner meet up in falls church va. zag you need to post the info on where it is and stuff, i still dont know, all you can eat meat and stuff, be there or be square daddio's.

Hey jroo, do you live in the falls church/vienna area? or any areas surrounding that? If so, I live in Vienna. Perhaps we can hang out once im outta school (may 7th or so). later dude

Sopha

p.s.

dates to watch out for (i'm performing on these dates)

april 26th: danny howells night

june 8th: starscape

HFS (im not sure what date that is but, I just recently got a gig there)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

Hey jroo, do you live in the falls church/vienna area? or any areas surrounding that? If so, I live in Vienna. Perhaps we can hang out once im outta school (may 7th or so). later dude

Sopha

p.s.

dates to watch out for (i'm performing on these dates)

april 26th: danny howells night

june 8th: starscape

HFS (im not sure what date that is but, I just recently got a gig there)

i think a lot of us will be at Buzz on the 26th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all -

the term "fairy princess" is reserved for GIRLS ONLY. it's a subsitute for the awful term. . ."fag hag"(the ugly chicks that only hang w/gay bois). . . ."fairy princess" is for the privileged females always seen with beautiful (gay) male company. . .just thought you should know :tongue:

that's what i meant whenever i used the term

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by scratchapella

all -

the term "fairy princess" is reserved for GIRLS ONLY. it's a subsitute for the awful term. . ."fag hag"(the ugly chicks that only hang w/gay bois). . . ."fairy princess" is for the privileged females always seen with beautiful (gay) male company. . .just thought you should know :tongue:

that's what i meant whenever i used the term

So fag hags are the ugly ones and fairy princesses are the pretty ones? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

i think a lot of us will be at Buzz on the 26th.

Really? well, how about we meet up at some point that night? How many is "a lot of us?" Anyway, for the 26th, im not sure if we're doing a full scale performance or not, but we will do a performance nonetheless.

love N pieces

Sopha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spinsaikel

Really? well, how about we meet up at some point that night? How many is "a lot of us?" Anyway, for the 26th, im not sure if we're doing a full scale performance or not, but we will do a performance nonetheless.

love N pieces

Sopha

i think whe we mean "all" we mean the 10-15 people that often post here and the many "lurkers" that hang with us, know about CP, but do not post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by spinsaikel

Hey jroo, do you live in the falls church/vienna area? or any areas surrounding that? If so, I live in Vienna. Perhaps we can hang out once im outta school (may 7th or so). later dude

Sopha

p.s.

dates to watch out for (i'm performing on these dates)

april 26th: danny howells night

june 8th: starscape

HFS (im not sure what date that is but, I just recently got a gig there)

I live in lake ridge its considered as woodbridge, not far, im close to springfield. yeah that would be cool, lets hang, you at school where again? its an art college right? its in maryland? i wont be able to make april 26th :( i'll be out of town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×