Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
romy20

I finally did what I've been dying to do for so long lol

For the longest time I've been dying to give him head/jerk him off, while fingering/or licking his ass lol

well i finally got him to try it cause I heard so many stories that the orgasm is much more intense.

Ok so I told him to go take a nice shower lol, so blah blah blah, I started off with just jerking him off and licking his ass which he said felt really good. So after doing that for a little while I asked him if I could try using my finger, so I started giving him head and very slowly started using my finger lol and as soon as I did I knew he loved it hehe

Finally after he came, he said his orgasm was sooooo intense!!! and that he'd never had an orgasm like that.

Omg but I cannot believe how much I got turned on by this, wow!

ok well just felt like sharing my new experience hehe:eek: :D :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

For the longest time I've been dying to give him head/jerk him off, while fingering/or licking his ass lol

well i finally got him to try it cause I heard so many stories that the orgasm is much more intense.

Ok so I told him to go take a nice shower lol, so blah blah blah, I started off with just jerking him off and licking his ass which he said felt really good. So after doing that for a little while I asked him if I could try using my finger, so I started giving him head and very slowly started using my finger lol and as soon as I did I knew he loved it hehe

Finally after he came, he said his orgasm was sooooo intense!!! and that he'd never had an orgasm like that.

Omg but I cannot believe how much I got turned on by this, wow!

ok well just felt like sharing my new experience hehe:eek: :D :D

ok Ill admit a finger in my ass while getting blow is pretty damn hot!

That's cool. Some guys don't like a finger in their ass for whatever reason, but that's cool that your man likes that. Fun, fun. I know what you mean, I get really hot when I think/do that..

:tongue: "...she's a very freaky/kinky girl, the kind you don't bring home to mother..."