Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : Whatever is left of the NMO

I can picture it now. They'll try and get a break dancing circle going and muthafucking quoth will just stomp into the middle of that shit and get crazy--they wont know wtf hit em!!!

Djjon...hells yeah bro..glad to see ur makin it up!!

Sorry about the double topic post. Its okay bebby9302593, it just means u showed twice the luv:D

As an added bonus, complimentary limited edition NMO CD's will be available in the booth. Im bringin these strictly for CP peeps. Or girls who take it all off in the booth. Sorry but fair is fair:laugh:

U guys rock:hat:

Mike BuGouT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Sorry about the double topic post. Its okay bebby9302593, it just means u showed twice the luv:D

As an added bonus, complimentary limited edition NMO CD's will be available in the booth. Im bringin these strictly for CP peeps. Or girls who take it all off in the booth. Sorry but fair is fair:laugh:

Mike BuGouT

:laugh: wahoooooo i want a CD>. i heard one of your cd's in Larrys car the other night.. phat cd mike

I can picture it now. They'll try and get a break dancing circle going and muthafucking quoth will just stomp into the middle of that shit and get crazy--they wont know wtf hit em!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh shit sooooo on point..thats exactly what i had in mind haha.

FUckin quoth jumps in the circle and midget boy gets all pissed then djjon and godfather destroy him LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck that i'll break him my damn self.

Djjon...hells yeah bro..glad to see ur makin it up!!

Mike BuGouT

hahahahaha fair is fair...good one mikey :laugh:

I just wanna say a few words in defense of the midgit juicehead.

Believe it or not, he has actually befriended me and is one of my biggest supporters there. Anytime the music cuts out he yells out "Buggggggouttttttt"...hes crazy. Good kid.

There are however some head spinners and "breakin 2 electric boogaloo (Props to anyone who seen that movei)" fools who need some schooling.

Of course anyone who gets in the NMO's way is getting tossed period. :D

Like i said, many new edits, remixes and special tracks are being prepared. I'm preparing for this like its main floor exit.:laugh:

Mikey BuGouT

There are however some head spinners and "breakin 2 electric boogaloo (Props to anyone who seen that movei)" fools who need some schooling.

Props right back at cha..great fuckin movies both breakin and Breakin 2....that fuckin movie made my day when i hear Kraftwerk-Tour de France being played and the kid doing some crazy shit with the broom during closing time...fuckin Kraftwerk is one of my all-time favs. A true classic to break to them is NUMBERS.

Mike BuGouT

What if you're a female CP member AND you take it all off in the booth?? ;)

Originally posted by quoth

So um..is there anyone up there who dances as hard and crazy as me? If not..i am willing to lend my services.

:D

Hey, you saw me, cat, xpander and hitokiri(sp?) the other night up at vinyl...

I don't need to hear about hard dancing. I think my feet are still sore....

Maybe we just need our own logos or something. If only I could shrink some photoshopped shit down to avatar size....