Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It Is Sooooooo Hott Outside

yeah, this weather is the best....but only when your at the beach or by the pool! being stuck in sweltering classrooms is torture. plus i keep thinking its closer to summer than it really is...its only april dammit :mad:

i say we have a beach meetup when it really is summer...and whatever happened to the great adventure trip?? that was gonna be so much fun...

I hate my job, I hate this office, I hate this building, I hate this damn block w/ the DAMN construction noises!! I HATE IT I HATE IT!! Not helping the hangover!!

Agree w/ mssabina, at the beach only not in an non-A/C office.

I hate NYC, lol it is sooooooooo fucking hot right now, my ass is sticking to my short's, And my Face is dripping, and im SO ICKY, There is NO AC, AC is DOWN Till it is fixed in my office, Due to the fact this building is sooooooooooo fucking old!!!!!!! AND GET THIS, The A/C in my apt just Started to KIck on, and its blowing in HEAT, haha, im not going home, im driving right to the Friends hpuse in Long island with the POOL, lol

uhhhhhhhhhhhh HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT