Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit - The Return of Tony Draper (04/26/02)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah god forbid everone in a club doesn't look or act the same nowadays:blank:

umm alright ... i'm pretty sure nobody took that statement in this way

i didnt say anything about everybody looking or acting the same

two different crowds with very differnet MUSICAL tastes ... you can't please two crowds who like differnet music on one dancefloor

now show me where i implicated that i want a crowd of all the same type of people .. because i can't find it

Originally posted by highmay

Hey DaVe: I hope you see the replies from YOUR CP members...

Sit back and think about what you're doing keeping this on top and promoting this...

CP has become such a shame...wow...

CP is a shame because we list a party with Draper? We do not censor negative comments about it. And you know what, a lot of people will be there this Friday (they may not be from these boards, but there is a reason Exit is bringing him back). Don't forget that a lot more people read the Clubplanet boards and emails than post here. We promote parties across the board and try to do so without showing favoritism -- it is up to each person to decide whether they want to go or not.

Personally, I would love to keep seeing top name talent brought into Exit. I have heard Draper spin at World, and in my opinion he is not as bad as everyone here makes him out to be. He plays what the crowd wants to hear, and they follow him for that. I do believe that these people are not as musically savvy as Clubplanet members, but they comprise a large audience. It is all about business and making money and no one has ever doubted that is what Exit is all about. Choose to go or choose to go somewhere else, all we're doing is giving you options...

Originally posted by codica3

Heh.. what's funny.. is that me and some experience people were actually standing outside of Exit after Scot's set, and we ripped flyers for Draper's return up.. imagine that.. heh.. :laugh:

actually that was just mike cuz he was all pissed about gettin kicked out :hat:

Originally posted by clubbaddict49

This thread is funny, walk into exit now and you will realize that the place fell apart as soon as draper left, are you people blind??

place is dead now

ive been sayin the same thing but cody knows all thats why her name is Exitz Secretary on e*x*p*e*r*i*e*n*c*e

You guys are real tough ripping up flyers, but too bad it aint gonna do shit. Draper is back. hahahahahahaha So you can say he sux all you want, i dont care. Because draper fans got what we want so we win and you lose:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xhead247x

You guys are real tough ripping up flyers, but too bad it aint gonna do shit. Draper is back. hahahahahahaha So you can say he sux all you want, i dont care. Because draper fans got what we want so we win and you lose:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol i like this kid :D

as long as i get to see armin, and johan there i am happy!!!

I dont care about smelly FOBs who sit on the dance floor or the Draper lovers...i will leave right when draper starts and go to vinyl or go home and sleep

to all the draper fans tot2.gif

Anyone interested in joining Draper haters?

Alex Gold... wow I wish I could go. This guy's a top dog at Xtravaganza Records, an awesome uplifting trance label with artists like Chicane, Agnelli and Nelson, and Cygnus, just to name a few. His set should be incredible.

Also for anyone who was at PVD@SF, one of the best songs (IMO) he spun that night was Agnelli and Nelson's - Everyday 2002 (Alex Gold mix).... check it out on mp3. The whole place was insane when he played that. Alex's set should be awesome (if he can lay down some mixing skills, that is).

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by clubmaster

exit-draper.jpg

This flyer looks like an advertisment for a battle of djs and it also looks like a spoof off of that old movie with Michael J. Fox "BACK TO THE FUTURE!" which everyone knows..lol (ohhHHh how original)..... I stopped going to EXIT for a while because of his mixed music, but I'll give him some credit for that track he made called rythm ready.

I have never heard of any dj that gets fired or kicked out of a club (or whatever it was) get a 2nd chance to spin in the biggest club in NYC.

Somebody is really gettng on there knees for this one! I can hear the sucking loud and clear!

Peace!

Originally posted by kayeangel

actually that was just mike cuz he was all pissed about gettin kicked out :hat:

Actually, yeah you're right.. LOL.. I was pissed cause I didn't know what he was ripping up yet cause I had like JUST opened the flyer and he ran over and ripped it up. My bad.. mikeydny.. it was alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you.

About Exitz Secretary, that's not my anme anymores :D And as you can see, I would NEVER be called that over here on CP.

What is this?? Experience invasion on the Draper thread?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blown:

Originally posted by DaVe

I have heard Draper spin at World, and in my opinion he is not as bad as everyone here makes him out to be. He plays what the crowd wants to hear, and they follow him for that.

I wouldn't think he was that bad either if I was getting paid to promote his parties, or get comps to wherever he was spinning :eek: