Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit - The Return of Tony Draper (04/26/02)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Draper first left...the club started loosing money. You think they give a fuck what REAL music is? Sure we would all love to hear OUR FAVORITE Djs, but sorry people...we don't always get what we want. From just reading all of your poeples post....you've made Draper one of the most popular Dj on CP just from talking and bashing him soo god damn much. Ive had PLENTY of fun at Exit...And no i don't go there to JUST hear Draper....There are plenty of other rooms with different talent. If all you people who bash Draper can do a better job with Exit.....Give it a shot. He does the club good, brings money in, and pleases HIS crowd. Ive heard plenty of talent, and I still go back...mostly not for the music but for a good time. If i feel like hearing good shit....ill find it and hit it up. Im accually going tonight for Scot Project...and gues what......IM GUNNA HAVE A FUCKING BLAST!

:D:D:D

From just reading all of your poeples post....you've made Draper one of the most popular Dj on CP just from talking and bashing him soo god damn much.

Thank you, i have been saying this for the longest time. I mean if you dont like Draper, stop talking about him all the time. Its like they secretly sweat him or something.

He does the club good, brings money in, and pleases HIS crowd.

NUFF SAID!!!!

but u wanna know the funny thing

Johnny Z says "FUCK CLUBPLANET"

y? because everyone hates on Draper

He was at world for I think 2 nights and world wasnt even that packed and its a small club. I agree they are out for the money but I think some kids have gotten just a tad bit educated on music and know well enough that draper isnt music at all.

Basicly EXIT has gone to shits. Jusssssssst my opinion =)

Originally posted by tommy-c

When Draper first left...the club started loosing money.

how the fuck could exit lose money on tiesto? at least 5000 fucking people were there that night. figure they spent $40 each, thats $200k right there...then the bar (charging $9 a shot)

they arent losing money, someone is stealing money

Originally posted by xhead247x

Because this is Drapers night:D :D

I havent even heard one person say they want to go see alex gold.

Alex Gold is the headliner .. the promoter who made that flyer is obviously a dick

you don't bring in international talent to open for sucky djs

and why havent you heard one person say they want to go see him? ... its in font size 2 ... and anybody who would be interested in going prolly didn't even want to read a flyer with drapers name printed across it in big bold print

i know i wouldnt

and i hate to assume because we all know whats happens when we assume ... but the crowd you hang out with probably likes draper too and they might not have ever heard of him

Originally posted by myke

well that flyer is a promotional tool made by and used by the staff that promote tony draper... so that is their personal lot to push what they want.......

It would make sense to have another promotion for Alex Gold the international talent they have booked for most of the night and the prime part of the night....

I don't know but for ferry corsten, and last night @ scot project.... I'm 100% sure the club made money.... the club was packed... so what is all this talk about no $ made since draper??

I'm sure he will help but the club looked pretty PACKED last night to me..... :blank:

true and they will make money with both

the problem is they cannot have those two very different crowds in the same venue on the same night

by doing that they're asking .. begging for a displeased crowd and no respect from the club world

Originally posted by xgirlie037

i bet half of you bashers will be there!!:tongue:

maybe

but i'll bet not one of them is there to hear draper

thats where the talent is right now .. unfortunately thats where we have to go hear it ... granted you choose to deal with the crowd and endless problems with exit

someone said this to me the other day .. tony draper is clubland untouchable ... no one wants to be associated with him

earlier in the thread somebody said something aobut a draper promoter cursing the CP Board because no one likes draper here ... guess what ... go to any other board ... ezdreamer, naughtybooth ... not sure about vip

draper is a joke wherever you go

except for people at experience .. and not all of them

Originally posted by Randy

i really don't think anyone on naughtybooth has stressed draper ever.

they might not stress about it like this board

but their opinion of him as a whole is clear: http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=12893&highlight=draper

he gets respect from nobody except his old exit crowd unlike other djs

take paul oakenfold

many people don't like him for how commercial he has become

but he still gets respect for his skill

HA, IF you didn't see Many Posters On Friday of Draper after Scot Project, I think I tore Down Like 50 @ around 4.

First Of Draper Ruined Exit, I left The whole Fucking State becasue of what went on there.

And After Friday coming back to see Scot Project and getting Anally Raped at the door and butt fucked by security when I reached in My pocket, Im not going Back. They doomed to fuck them self with the trainwreck cd spinning asshole.

And in Closing some of the top dj's I have personnally spoken to in Mia that have spun there in recent weeks say "ITs One BIG K-Hole, they have no clue about music"

And for all those who say why dont u do btter you can listen at , www.djpetedekan.com fell free to bash me but im one up on draper I know how to use a fucking Turntable.

i really wish draper would get a residency at say webster hall or world

at least those venues, webster hall being a toursit trap, and world just being world don't have the potential -- whatsoever

then at least you don't feel like you're losing something .. or that he's ruining something that could be good ... cause it can't

Originally posted by alias123

the problem is they cannot have those two very different crowds in the same venue on the same night

by doing that they're asking .. begging for a displeased crowd and no respect from the club world

Yeah god forbid everone in a club doesn't look or act the same nowadays:blank: