Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit - The Return of Tony Draper (04/26/02)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how could they do this?

fridays was starting to get good again.

this really goes to show clubbers that the NYC scene is not about the music any more and all its about is the money and filling clubs

and im not saying that what draper plays isnt music but the crowd that goes when he plays is an uneducated and immature crowd.

bro.

listen.

u shouldnt even go there

because there are sooooo many DJ's out there with talent

but because they cant bring 50 heads with them to a club in the beginning they are never given the chance.

draper was given that opportunity that most dj's starting out dont.

and for someone who plays the biggest club in the city to still trainwreck more than once on a given night does not belong up there.

this really goes to show clubbers that the NYC scene is not about the music any more and all its about is the money and filling club and im not saying that what draper plays isnt music but the crowd that goes when he plays is an uneducated and immature crowd.

Who the fuck do you think you are? So let me get this straight, i am going to exit for the 26th bc i want to hear drapers music. But bc you dont like him, so that means the NYC scene is not about the music. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I dont underatand how many times we need to have this converstaion about draper. There was just a huge 7 page post about draper a little while ago. And let me ask you something, what is an educated crowd to you? I have been going to clubs for 3 years and i heard plenty of different djs. Is this educated enough for you??? I still like draper the best so dont say i like him bc i am uneducated and immature. And jsut to let you know an immature crowd dont care about the dj, they dont even know who the dj is. When i first went to clubs, i didnt know who was spinning. Draper has a pretty big fan base. You gotta stop sterotyping people who like draper because its such bullshit. If you dont like him thats fine u can rag on him all you want, jsut dont tell me that i like draper bc i am uneducated and immature. Tell me what djs can i like without being uneducated and immature?? Perhaps only trance djs and people who make the top 100 list. Sorry i dont care about a piece of paper. There is a simple solution to people who dont like draper.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF EXIT.:finger:

this is what i am saying.

draper has a nice size following here in the city.

you are right

nyc is the only city that would support a dj like draper.

take him to miami and see what happens

bring him to boston

in fact bring him anywhere else and its nothing

his music is what it is..

people put him on the same level as louie devito.

and its not just the draper bashers.

just because devito for example has a good following does that make him a good dj?

draper doesnt bring a good crowd to exit

and u can ask anyone whos respected in this scene

Wow exit was just getting good i aint showing my face there again fuck them. Do they think clubbers are that stupid? Pulling the old "switch a roo" on us?

Draper really cant mix he hurts my ears maybe he works for free thats why they want him back........

DRAPER MUST WORK FOR FREE !! STAY AWAY FROM EXIT

:blown: