Clubplanet Nightlife Community

? about coke

molly25

Originally posted by autocom

I start the night with 2 8's and I make sure that I'm with people that have more. Plus I have access to it anytime..Dallas is good like that. But for the come down I take a ambian which does the trick for me everytime. Sleep like a baby for 10-14 hours.

well you're ever so lucky to have constant access. i like valium but lately i discovered seroquill (i think) which is the Best..

Word of the day is beautiful medicine named "AMBIEN" :D

Its prescription only (which i had), so i have few of those lying around for emergencies. I never had better cure for morning coke crashes. 10mg ambien + 10-15 minutes = fuckin beautiful knockout.

But personal opinion... Coke sucks ass in every possible way. Reasons: Short, Unstable, Bad withdrawals.

Crystal Meth is the cure for the youth of our nation =) It sure beats coke by any parameter possible. Only minus that its almost impossible to get around NYC.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Originally posted by crashedfx

Its prescription only (which i had), so i have few of those lying around for emergencies. I never had better cure for morning coke crashes. 10mg ambien + 10-15 minutes = fuckin beautiful knockout.

But personal opinion... Coke sucks ass in every possible way. Reasons: Short, Unstable, Bad withdrawals.

Crystal Meth is the cure for the youth of our nation =) It sure beats coke by any parameter possible. Only minus that its almost impossible to get around NYC.

hmm i see your point, but those two drugs are not comparable -- i for example don't like to halucinate + i heard (since i never wanted to try c/meth) that one is totally f/up the day after....correct me if i'm wrong....

i would luv to get crystal but you are so right about it being almost impossible to get around NYC :mad:

i have only dun crystal once and luved it :biggrin:

Originally posted by zlatang

hmm i see your point, but those two drugs are not comparable -- i for example don't like to halucinate + i heard (since i never wanted to try c/meth) that one is totally f/up the day after....correct me if i'm wrong....

Well, they are comparable in my opinion.... Both are uppers ("stimulants") no? :D

But yes you are correct about "fuckedup" part, but visuals appear usually on 3rd day, not the second. Though its caused by the substance, it has nothing to do with the chemical structure. Its just that eyes get so tired after 3 days of being up they start to "malfunction" a little bit, its like light acid trip visuals. But its not necessary to stay up for 3 days. Shit after a nite out rolling im able to sleep in the end of next day just fine and without any miserable "crashes".

Its my substance of choice =) But everybody is different ofcourse. Just dont take anybodys word for it. You never know what it is until u try. :) *Devil's Advocate Smile* :D

Well, they are comparable in my opinion.... Both are uppers ("stimulants") no? :D

But yes you are correct about "fuckedup" part, but visuals appear usually on 3rd day, not the second. Though its caused by the substance, it has nothing to do with the chemical structure. Its just that eyes get so tired after 3 days of being up they start to "malfunction" a little bit, its like light acid trip visuals. But its not necessary to stay up for 3 days. Shit after a nite out rolling im able to sleep in the end of next day just fine and without any miserable "crashes".

Its my substance of choice =) But everybody is different ofcourse. Just dont take anybodys word for it. You never know what it is until u try. :) *Devil's Advocate Smile* :D

hey thanks for the info! i always thought we pll who like *substances* were nicer to one another than the ppl on the drama board. hmm, i tried acid and i didn't like it -- what i really enjoy about co*e&E is that i can stay clear and yet feel great...i suppose i'm a bit of a control-freak:( ;)

to correct myself -- different kids of acid i tried worked differently, but the brand i was told was the best back then (called hofmann) really made me become mean to my friends....i don't know why (i'm a very nice person :D )

ok just a thought....

Originally posted by zlatang

hey thanks for the info! i always thought we pll who like *substances* were nicer to one another than the ppl on the drama board. hmm, i tried acid and i didn't like it -- what i really enjoy about co*e&E is that i can stay clear and yet feel great...i suppose i'm a bit of a control-freak:( ;)

to correct myself -- different kids of acid i tried worked differently, but the brand i was told was the best back then (called hofmann) really made me become mean to my friends....i don't know why (i'm a very nice person :D )

ok just a thought....

Aciiiiiiiiid, oh my god.... Salt on my wounds :blank: Cant find that shit nowhere. I miss it so much, that my significant other is getting jealous. :D LOL

PARTY AT ZEROKEWL'S (LOL jes kidding)

Zerokewl you da man! You got fuckin dopest beats streaming off your website. You got me hooked. ;)