Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All this talk about SAUSAGEFEST got me thinking....

marcid21

Guest gabo
Originally posted by marcid21

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your sausage fest is going to prove to be a disaster! HaHAHAHA...! The kittens have done this before and know what they're doing. Gabo....you have no idea what you're up against! Pass me the absolut and ANYTHING is possible!

You're sorry asses are going to wish they took part in the clam fest!!!!!

No Party Is Possible Without A Kitty Present!

:::justrememberthat:::

I had a witty comeback for you and that mangy kat... but I ll be the mature one and walk away and let you bitches think what u want.

btw clubkat I am going to bring my seeing eye pitbull to vinyl so you better make sure all your nine lives are up to date!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

This is true... Sorry boys, but the kittens definitely have one up on you in this department... We don't have to fork over any cash to get what we want. ;)

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it though. :( :( If all goes according to plan, I'm going to be moving by the 1st and am seriously going to be flat-ass broke for the next few months.

where ya been girl?

so you got a place? congrats!!:D

come down and take a break...how can you miss DH...i'll get your cover...i'm sure there are some others willing to sponsor you for liquids and such...

Originally posted by gabo

I had a witty comeback for you and that mangy kat... but I ll be the mature one and walk away and let you bitches think what u want.

awww...gabo...don't get those panties in an uproar...LOL...looks like the clamfest will have to be rescheduled....now you studs are free to roam where you please without the threat of a Kitty Attack!;)

you guys have fun!...seriously....:D

Who's to say there should be more than one clamfest? And....btw...may I remind you Roninmess, Legend, NYCMuzik, and DJJon were present....

that's not what I call an AUTHENTIC clamfest!

C'mon..Fiery, Regina, Tasty, Moonie.....anyone else? Game?

:::promising to bring the sober smiling sweet version of Marci::: ;)

I'm always D chicas;)...

BTW, marci I better see a sober side, k :tongue: Me and CK will not tolerate last times occurences:rolleyes: ;)

btw clubkat I am going to bring my seeing eye pitbull to vinyl so you better make sure all your nine lives are up to date!

mangy kat?? m.....mangy kat????

who the hell do u think u are knobslobber?

bring that dog of yours to vynil. . .ill be waiting in the darkest corner. . .u and that bitch wont know what hit em! :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

mangy kat?? m.....mangy kat????

who the hell do u think u are knobslobber?

bring that dog of yours to vynil. . .ill be waiting in the darkest corner. . .u and that bitch wont know what hit em! :mad:

oh please thats about all you can do is hide in a corner, shaking is you little paws.

so clubrat, are you even going to show up to vinyl or or are you going to turn into a clubchicken?

Originally posted by crystalmethod

No offense guys...

Screw meatfests... if you want that, go to Exit or SF

The best type of bar crawl or meetup is one where it is mixed... so guys can admire ladies, ladies can admire guys, or, ladies can admire ladies.

lol

-Steve

hehe..here is a real man who knows the dealio;)

yo gabo back the fuck up....we all have kittys back err paws...u mess with her, we all pounce on you

:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by crystalmethod

No offense guys...

Screw meatfests... if you want that, go to Exit or SF

The best type of bar crawl or meetup is one where it is mixed... so guys can admire ladies, ladies can admire guys, or, ladies can admire ladies.

lol

-Steve

dude, were going to bars... not a gay bathhouse. last time I checked there were tons of girls at bars.

come along it will be fun... then well either hit vinyl or stripclubs or something.

come along it will be fun... then well either hit vinyl or stripclubs or something.

Hmmm..well Gabo..looks like you've lost you're first contestant to the Clamfest...Rumor has it DGModel may be making an appearance with the sex kittens.

Hahaha....us girlies got some game now! ((and of course...you know where DG lurks Apples, Barslut, and Fineones are sure to follow))

*SNAUSAGES* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*Oh yes it's ladies night

And the feeling's right

Oh yes it's ladies night

Oh what a night (oh what a night)

Girls, y'all got one

A night that's special everywhere

From New York to Hollywood

It's ladies night and girl

the feeling's good

Romantic Lady , single baby

Mm sophisticated mama

Come on you disco lady yeah

Stay with me tonight , mama ,yeah

If you hear any noise

It ain't the boys , it's ladies night , uh huh

Gonna step out ladies night

Steppin' out ladies night

Gonna step out ladies night

Steppin' out ladies night

On disco lights your name will be seen

You can fullfill all your dreams

Party here, party there, everywhere

This is your night, baby

You've got to be there

This is your night

Tonight, everything is gonna be alright (repeat)

Come on let's all celebrate(repeat)

Oh ladies night and the feeling's right

Come on let's all celebrate

Lovely lady, lady, I love you

Girls, y'all got one (what?)

A night that's special everywhere

You dance, you smile, the guys go wild

So chic so fine you all looks so divine

Originally posted by dgmodel

Thats its sorry 'fella's game lock... no other outies allowed... yay!!! so lets set it up ladies..

it better be worth my drive otherwise you're in big trouble mister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Guest gabo

Hmmm..well Gabo..looks like you've lost you're first contestant to the Clamfest...Rumor has it DGModel may be making an appearance with the sex kittens.

Hahaha....us girlies got some game now! ((and of course...you know where DG lurks Apples, Barslut, and Fineones are sure to follow))

*SNAUSAGES* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dg! come to the good side! you know all they want you for is to cut the lawn and change the iol in their cars! dont do it man!

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... I cant... i must be there... im a clam digger...

ddduuuuuude! ull c them anyway man..were all gona hit up vinyl regardless..dont let them trick u into this..ferocious fiery ,coniving clubkat , meddling marci...all they want is for u to come and look like the gay guy of the bunch..and if u do..ill post the " THAT GUY WHO DRIVES THE BLACK A4 ON AUSTIN STREET IS A FUDGEPACKER" posters all over FH

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

austin is gona get worse..theres gona b more fat guido guys in sean john velour outfits mobbing up n down the street ...like it wasnt bad enough already on Sat night when FM turns into WWF....

yo serg you re killin me i think dg might have second thought bout it specially if elliot an all them bitch ass mofos find out bout dg :laugh: :laugh: