Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jy

i just found out that..

JY....I'm truly sorry to hear. I'll say a prayer for you....

...A week ago we found out a fellow co-worker here has breast cancer. The girl is only 25! Routine mammograms weren't picking up the growth, it was a self breast examination that my friend was performing when she found it.

I think it would be a good idea to post how to give yourself your own examination. All us ladies need to be safe and smart about our health. I, for one, have no idea how to perform my own examination, and am sure I'm not the only one. I think we should all learn.

Originally posted by marcid21

JY....I'm truly sorry to hear. I'll say a prayer for you....

...A week ago we found out a fellow co-worker here has breast cancer. The girl is only 25! Routine mammograms weren't picking up the growth, it was a self breast examination that my friend was performing when she found it.

I think it would be a good idea to post how to give yourself your own examination. All us ladies need to be safe and smart about our health. I, for one, have no idea how to perform my own examination, and am sure I'm not the only one. I think we should all learn.

i read a really good website, i'm going to try and find it and post it up..

Originally posted by tastey

poor girl :(

this is real compassion now, not made up.

hope your mom will get better and i hope you´ll get better, it sucks to have ill relatives, i can tell from experience.

thanks you.. not much more i can say i guess

Originally posted by tastey

hmm you could tell me what that pic is supposed to show that is shown in your sig :confused:

well what about it exactly don't you get?

Originally posted by f0xyminx

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom jy, I know from experience that dealing with any cancer is rough, but things will turn up chica, I'll keep your family in my prayers :)

thank you, I appreciate it :)