Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Noooooooooooooooooooooo Tall Paul Please Don't Play There

I just read that Tall Paul will be spinning at Exit on 5/17. WHY WHY WHY???????? I hate that place more than any other club on Earth. I fucking love Tall Paul. I have vowed never to return to Exit. Now PVD and Tall Paul are spinning there in the next few months. Please God open another club where these talented DJs can spin. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roha3000

I just read that Tall Paul will be spinning at Exit on 5/17. WHY WHY WHY???????? I hate that place more than any other club on Earth. I fucking love Tall Paul. I have vowed never to return to Exit. Now PVD and Tall Paul are spinning there in the next few months. Please God open another club where these talented DJs can spin. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!

Oh just Go...and while you're there, use my list...hehehehe :rolleyes:;) ......but, no DRiNKiNG 4 You that night...hehehehe

Originally posted by magilicuti

this is just ridiculous how ppl are too good for a certain dj or a certain club. i mean who do you ppl think you are seriously? isn't clubbing all about having a good time? just chill the fuck out already

. . . then put a shirt on and come to vinyl . . . ;) . . . .

Originally posted by tranzmuzik2k1

its all about the dj and the music, fuck the club...... you should go

I agree. Refusing to see one of your favorite DJ's because of the venue he/she is playing at puts you in the same catagory as people who follow the trend. Elitism swings both ways.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you havent been to exit before i bet

I haven't. It seems to me though, that if one wanted to change the course of a venue that they took issue with, one would rally the troops and try to make a unified front. Bashing the venue, and foregoing a night out with DJ you find interest in is counterproductive.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you havent been to exit before i bet

i dont see what's so bad about exit. everytime i go i have a whole shit load of fun. i guess cuz i don't sit there and worry about who's djing or what kind of people go there (even though some people can push the limits). i go to just chill out with my friends, make the best of what i got, and have fun any way i can. of course it's gonna suck if you sit there bitching about every little thing....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . then put a shirt on and come to vinyl . . . ;) . . . .

Ohhhh SHITTTT :) Truth has spoken.

It's not just about the DJ and the music. It's about the VIBE.

that's spelled V-I-B-E for you shirtless illiterates out there.

It's something that people can't explain, only feel. But Exit sure as hell doesn't have it... and i don't care if God was spinning there. I wouldn't go.

I'd rather hear a 2nd or 3rd rate DJ at a party with a kickin' vibe than be stuck in a megaclub with blowupdoll women and the rest of the sopranos, none of whom realize that their teenage years are far behind them.

**end rant**

Originally posted by cintron

Ohhhh SHITTTT :) Truth has spoken.

It's not just about the DJ and the music. It's about the VIBE.

that's spelled V-I-B-E for you shirtless illiterates out there.

It's something that people can't explain, only feel. But Exit sure as hell doesn't have it... and i don't care if God was spinning there. I wouldn't go.

I'd rather hear a 2nd or 3rd rate DJ at a party with a kickin' vibe than be stuck in a megaclub with blowupdoll women and the rest of the sopranos, none of whom realize that their teenage years are far behind them.

**end rant**

thank you

:)

corny...

i went to cancun night at roxy and that place was fucking a ghost town but i still had fun because of the people i was with. that's what its about, having fun. i've been to exit and have had a good time there as well.

true vibe has a lot to do with it but then we have ppl that hate certain vibes at clubs such as sound factory. i personally love the vibe there.

its about having fun, atleast for me. i don't go to a club to hate on the people there, the venue or whatever else i feel like bitching about. if you don't wanna go to exit then don't and shut the fuck up

seriously people love vinyl but hate exit. other then the djs exit is a nice looking club compared to vinyl which is like someone's basement. i really don't understand this bullshit about not going to certain clubs, its ridiculous

First off . . . Cintron: Right on!!! . . .

. . .Second . . People love Vinyl for exactly what Cintron said, the VIBE . . When I go to that place I'm in a comfort zone that hasn't been matched by any other venue yet (well . . except for the lunatarium . . sniff . . sniff . . ). Your statement, Magil, about vinyl being "someone's basement" as opposed to the glory of Exit's decor is exactly what's wrong with clubland today .. . the whole scene was started by people throwing parties in what amounted to someone's basement . . or some place that looks quite like one . . .

. . nice and decorated is NOT a valid reason to frequent a night spot . .I don't care how velvety the joint's walls are . . .

if you don't wanna go to exit then don't and shut the fuck up

Dude, I am sure you have been around this board long enough to know that is here for people to express their views and opinions. If you happen to like Exit and want to go there, then by all means go. Noone told you not to. What I did was express my frustration that some of my favorite DJs are spinning at a club that I have an extremely tough time enjoying myself in. So don't go telling people to shut the fuck up when their opinion does not happen to agree with your own.

I think Cintron and Phunk summed up my feelings on why I can't enjoy myself at Exit. I wish some new club would open already that could provide a suitable venue for these talented DJs to spin at.