Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CarBuffs... Post Your Pics...

Originally posted by atomicapples

mark just to let you know...

the 330xi ( 4 wheel drive bmw ) is a very loud car... the shaft that runs to make the back wheels spin is very poorly designed... i heard it run, and it sounds liek shit...

stick with a s4 or a 330ci

remember my cuz for a 330ci conv... 2002, less then 5000 miles on it... black on black...

does he want my car??? if not i dont have a buyer for mine, so i have to go through a dealer so i can trade it in... other than that im stuck... ill trade with him + cash...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by godfatherbam

ehhh imports suck...this is a REAL car...pure american muscle..my dad's car, mine is comin soon

my dog just farted... hey lets not make this a bashing thread... lets all live in harmony... and enjoy our bebes for what they are... no need to say this or that about anyones whip... lets just appreciate what we have and each others... (plus its like comparing apples to dg or brunettes to blondes totally different cares designed for different purposes and causes, and for a different target market...)

OK here's my baby.. just waiting for a GSR swap & i'll be all set. BTW the greddy lip didnt survive, it got whacked off when i jumped a curb during our one & only snowstorm.. i am such an ASS!.. anyways next is the Mugen lip & the OEM rear lip & it will look lovely !!! peace:D

5772213-997f-028001E0-.jpg

5772340-0014-028001E0-.jpg

Originally posted by dfresh000

OK here's my baby.. just waiting for a GSR swap & i'll be all set. BTW the greddy lip didnt survive, it got whacked off when i jumped a curb during our one & only snowstorm.. i am such an ASS!.. anyways next is the Mugen lip & the OEM rear lip & it will look lovely !!! peace:D

5772213-997f-028001E0-.jpg

5772340-0014-028001E0-.jpg

is your car an Si....if so...you got the B16a....your engine is sufficient enough for alot of modification...go TURBO...you will love it!!.....i have a GSR....it's hardly different...just a few lbs. of torque more