Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CarBuffs... Post Your Pics...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

Ok, I raced 3 wrx's in my brothers saleen........ what a fucking joke those things are. Heres the facts you rice burners need to learn. The reason motor trend got the car to run quick times is because its 4 wheel drive... therefore at the track all you do is drop the hammer and it will hook. after the 60 foot though the car dies........ so on the street you can't drop the hammer as hard the car may bog sometimes. Not enuff horsies... for get about highway racing, you'll get smoked by tarus shos... trust me my other brother drives a stock sho... and we smoked them....

I'm putting up a list of cars that are the kings of the street

saleen351 < most powerful production car EVER,,,

Any viper

corvette z06

lingerfelter vette

calaway vette

Camaro ss < best band for your buck on earth, wait though the new cobra are pushing 390:eek:

worked supras

Any 5.0 or 4.6 stanger....

hyabusa < bad spelling

Jixer 1100's

worked eclipses.....

besides that you never run into any of the ferraris or lambos or high end porsches..... plus I've gone head to head with a lotus and 355 ferrair,,,, I won big time.... bmw has no cars worth running unless its a m5, but hey you'll never see one race or actually see one...... and if the lambos don't hook, then goodbye..... basically the z06 and viper own the street........ japs are wayyyyyyyy behind, no replacement for displacement...

new king of the steet is the caddy........ clr............. HOT! :eek:

the caddy will be pushing 525 for under a 100k........

most overrated car is the NSX........ also the 300zx twin turbo... garbage:blown:

first off, notice the word brother? what kinda car you drive??? sentra? second... 4 wheel drive only slows the car down... 1 engine pushing 4 wheels... would that make the engine work harder then if a engine was pushing 2 wheels? saleen, given it is a fast car.. but thats not really a maker.. its a ford mustand based car that has been TUNED... if you take a subaru impreza wrx STI prodrive and tune the fuck out of it, like the saleen, that might be more of a fight... 3rd.. sorry to break it to you... wrx are not meant for the strip... if you know a little more about cars before you speak you may know a thing or two... all wheel drive cars are meant for real racing... with twist and turns... lets see who can out handle a downhill or uphill race on a very narrow a twisty turn road... AWD transmissions also cant handle a DROP/HAMMER takeoff.. it will blow the tranny.. if not that it will rip the AWD shaft apart...

lambo, lotus, etc.. if they ever try to race me.. they are a fucking moron.. why race me when your car is definately going to win???

notice his LIST of CARS...

SUZUKI GSXR 1100

yes they are fast, but what sport bike isnt???

and its not a car.. its a bike...

personally

im not trying to rip anyone.. but know you shit before you speak...

stop listening to cars and toys before you make the money to buy

one... earn one, learn about it and then speak...

Originally posted by saleen351

Ok, I raced 3 wrx's in my brothers saleen........ what a fucking joke those things are. Heres the facts you rice burners need to learn. The reason motor trend got the car to run quick times is because its 4 wheel drive... therefore at the track all you do is drop the hammer and it will hook. after the 60 foot though the car dies........ so on the street you can't drop the hammer as hard the car may bog sometimes. Not enuff horsies... for get about highway racing, you'll get smoked by tarus shos... trust me my other brother drives a stock sho... and we smoked them....

I'm putting up a list of cars that are the kings of the street

saleen351 < most powerful production car EVER,,,

Any viper

corvette z06

lingerfelter vette

calaway vette

Camaro ss < best band for your buck on earth, wait though the new cobra are pushing 390:eek:

worked supras

Any 5.0 or 4.6 stanger....

hyabusa < bad spelling

Jixer 1100's

worked eclipses.....

besides that you never run into any of the ferraris or lambos or high end porsches..... plus I've gone head to head with a lotus and 355 ferrair,,,, I won big time.... bmw has no cars worth running unless its a m5, but hey you'll never see one race or actually see one...... and if the lambos don't hook, then goodbye..... basically the z06 and viper own the street........ japs are wayyyyyyyy behind, no replacement for displacement...

new king of the steet is the caddy........ clr............. HOT! :eek:

the caddy will be pushing 525 for under a 100k........

most overrated car is the NSX........ also the 300zx twin turbo... garbage:blown:

whoa!!! tony valid points left and right... good man... i think out of all your posts on here.. that last one has got to the smartest one you have ever posted... anyhoo... the guy obviously doesnt know what hes talking about... period... no point in getting bent out of shape about it...

yo saleen.. what you pushin?... u wanna race your shit.. well come out to dpa.. one night or meet up.. and i will set a race up with you and a friend :) cause all you do is talk shit.. about your fukin gay ass mustangs

Word i know i kid from suffolk who is building a 900 hp stang and hes not a dooshbag like you he knows his car is fast in a straight line but knows on a road corse he will get spanked , So how bout you come to dpa and put your money where your mouth is , or are you too busy racing McLarent F1's?

...and my daddy is bigger than your daddy and my daddy can kick your daddy's ass and my car is faster than yours and my dick is bigger than yours...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MR2 owners enjoy the journey, not just the result. Now people play nice :)

Got a few upgrades coming for deucey.

One: "Cast down thy stock wheels for they are unholy and not worthy of thy fine exotic."

17x7.5 & 17x8.5 Anthracite Kosei K1's

kos_k1_race_a_ci3_l.jpg

TWO: "Modify thy stock exhaust for it is heavy and restrictive. Install an exhaust by Blitz, Apexi or Trueleo Creations. Thou shalt Whoosh and Roar."

exhaustside2.jpg

And last but not least... let us pray thou shalt never covet thy neighbor's Supra TT. Amen.

My Tiburon.

attachment.php?s=&postid=531972

I guess I'm the first person to post a Korean car.

This pic was taken when I first got it.

Since this pic was taken, I got clear corner lenses.

I'm ordering my clear tail lights this week.

Other mods:

Weapon-R Intake

Weapon-R K2 Speeder exhaust (coming soon)

NGK Spark plugs and wires

Audio mods:

2 Soundstream SPL 12's

PPI A600 Designer series 600 Watt Amp

Kenwood DPX-400 Head Unit

again with comparing apples to oranges and blondes to brunnettes or G'damn Britney Spears to Shakira... all different so you cant compare... its like we all know a civic isnt going to beat a zo6, and we all know theres this and that... and he does this or his friend has that... and theres always exceptions... ive seen s4 beat a 360 modena, OFF THE LINE!!! does that mean all can? no... but if you put each car with in its category, and have a fair and balanced race then... lets compare specs, and 1/4 miles time... we'll even leave out the slalom's and autocross part, since you "muscle" guys cant hang... (i hope your home is at the one end of a runway strip, and your job is at the other end... and all the places you shop are along the way... cause if not, youll be spending more time off the road or doing 5mph, were then youll have plenty of time to reflect on this thread)

this thread wasnt made for bashing or dissing or whatever... each car is superior in its own way in its own class... and thats why each of us drive what we drive... some of us cause of financial constraints some of us cause of prefrence, some of us cause we just dont car... but all of us clicked on this thread because we all love cars... and we can all agree that regardless of what automobile youre in the rush the feel, the adrenaline you get from dipping on highway or tearing it up at the track, is second to none...

who said i was a muscle car guy?

i just happen to know alot about cars. you dont even know what kinda cars ive own/owned.

and i dont understand your apples and oranges anaology.

a supra or rx7 is not that far away from a z06.

and yes, britney is hotter than shakira.

and lets be fair, dont bother factoring in driving ability, and just use top speed in the 1/4 to judge cars.

stop trippin, my point is american muscle is no joke even in the twisties.

once ricers figure that out, they will realize who the real dicks on the tracks usually are.

enough about this track shit...

z06 is way too much conpared to any jap trap..

lets say if we put a stock z06 and a STOCK nissan skyline r34 gtr v-spec nismo edition, or a mazda 2000 rx7 c-spec mazdaspeed tuned

see you think these ricers are all them chicks that ride in a droppped car...

you have to understand that there ARE A LOT who think their 1.6 dohc vtec can take a stang.. but there is also people who know reality from fantasy...

if you still think its unfair then...

v06 personally its a tuned vette

nismo factory tuned skyline

mazdaspeed factory tuned rx7

who do you think will win on the jackie robinson?

Originally posted by kingman

who said i was a muscle car guy?

i just happen to know alot about cars. you dont even know what kinda cars ive own/owned.

and i dont understand your apples and oranges anaology.

a supra or rx7 is not that far away from a z06.

and yes, britney is hotter than shakira.

and lets be fair, dont bother factoring in driving ability, and just use top speed in the 1/4 to judge cars.

stop trippin, my point is american muscle is no joke even in the twisties.

once ricers figure that out, they will realize who the real dicks on the tracks usually are.

LMAO... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...LMAO