Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confused~need advice

kingartur

I'm confused and i have no idea what to do. I had a friend visit me from out of state. I dont know this girl to well but i kind of like her, and she lives to far to for anything to work out. So this girl come to visit me for few days, Both of us go out drinking and after that we get back to my place and we were in bed making out, in the morning we both wake up naked. She asked me if i remember what we did, my memory is kind of blury about that night so i didnt' say anything. she told me she cant' remember what happened.

I don't know what to do. Should i tell her what i rememeber, or should i just forget out it?

:confused::rolleyes::confused:

Well,

If she was hanging out with you and you obviously got her in bed and the next morning you woke up naked and she didn't freak out, slap you and charge you with rape then she's probably into you.

Just fess up to her and tell her what you remeber and hopefully you can re act that night again and this time really remember what you did. Ok Stud =):hat:

let me tell you this, SHE KNOWS!

what i did in a situation like that when about a year ago:

"oh i don´t remember clearly too, BUT... [pause] i could imagine having us a fantastic and joyful evening [pause] and i could imagine that i had my hands all over your body (move hands seductively over her body) [pause] i also could imagine our lips being close, barely touching (move lips close to hers, very lightly touching hers) [pause] and i also could imagine us kissing passionately (do it)." you get the meaning...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Oh and another thing, she prolly remembers and is just full of shit about the 'not remembering what happened' bit........

Even I am guilty of this routine in my past.......

I was thinking that! she does remember but she just doesn't want to say anything for some reason

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Oh and another thing, she prolly remembers and is just full of shit about the 'not remembering what happened' bit........

Even I am guilty of this routine in my past.......

Maybe she just wants to see if you will tell her the truth, well as much as you can remember........ It's definitely more becoming if you admit wahat went down, or should I say up in this case....

Originally posted by kingartur

Few days has passed since that night, the topic has not come up.

Should i just out and say it, or wait till she brings it up:confused:

I'll def wouldn't lie

tell her...if she hasn't brought it up again she must feel uncomfortable for whatever reason and hopes that since she already asked you once you will talk about it when you are ready.

Start with: "remember what you asked me the other day?"...go from there

Originally posted by kingartur

Few days has passed since that night, the topic has not come up.

Should i just out and say it, or wait till she brings it up:confused:

I'll def wouldn't lie

bring it up cause if u wait for her to do it it might not get done sides u ll get points for it an who knows u might be able to go at it a sec time around:tongue:

Man, although I understand your feelings, don't torture yourself any longer.....call her and ask her out for diner.....then tell her your story and get to the point...meaning: Ask her if she sees a future for the both of you....you might get hurt, but we're here to back you up.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Man, although I understand your feelings, don't torture yourself any longer.....call her and ask her out for diner.....then tell her your story and get to the point...meaning: Ask her if she sees a future for the both of you....you might get hurt, but we're here to back you up.

Umm, this girl lives really far away from me, and i'm not down for another long distance relationship. I def like her and she likes me also, but we agreed that we will not get into any commitment with each other