Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who here works out . . .

eggmok

hmm well i work out, but i'm not as big as some of the pics of th egger floating around, i'm guessing a good 10-15lbs of his are water retention which just make him look bigger :D

ok well i work out.

i dont benchpress with barbells, i only use dumbells 65's tops on each arm 'cos i do them at the end of my chest w/o, 'cos I busted a shoulder a few years back.

leg press 420 (at the end of the leg w/o 'cos i busted my back)

squat 210

bb row 120

db pullover 85

deadlift 220 (cos i busted my back 2 years ago)

in essence i'm pretty damn busted :(

now if there is a cute, single, female out there that would volunteer into nursing me back to health, that would would be appreciated :D

Originally posted by malanee

I work out. I do 4 days of cardio and 2 days of weights/week. I'm not a stud like Vic, though - so I won't even bother posting my weights!

i do cardio 3 times a week, 75min sessions 40min of fast walking and 35 min of jogging/running plus running around buzz on fridays and other places on saturday's....i also run away from INS, the police, and the woman in back of the counter at my local friendly 7-11

don't you know lifting weights is as good as cardio?

lift about 4-5 times a weeks and i do run a bit (once or twice a week..but really short distances..like 100ft or something)

I used to put up 245 without too much problems then i screwed up my rotator cuff..so under doc orders stay away from any long bar exercises..but can get 75lb dumbbells up on chest press!

leg press: used to play soccah so its sick...i control myself by never going past 6 plates each side (540lbs for uninitiated) and do higher reps instead..started pyramiding which is nasty painful..never ever will do squats..value my back too much..

deadlift: 2 plates and that's the max i'll ever do..

but you know the real reason i workout..golds tysons has some of the most banging chics i have ever seen at a gym! :D

lift about 4-5 times a weeks and i do run a bit (once or twice a week..but really short distances..like 100ft or something)

I used to put up 245 without too much problems then i screwed up my rotator cuff..so under doc orders stay away from any long bar exercises..but can get 75lb dumbbells up on chest press!

leg press: used to play soccah so its sick...i control myself by never going past 6 plates each side (540lbs for uninitiated) and do higher reps instead..started pyramiding which is nasty painful..never ever will do squats..value my back too much..

deadlift: 2 plates and that's the max i'll ever do..

but you know the real reason i workout..golds tysons has some of the most banging chics i have ever seen at a gym! :D

Originally posted by wahoo

thats whatthey say, but only cardio makes break out a very big sweat, on a good cardio day in the gym or when I played soccer when I lived in Fla. I would easily drop 6-8lbs in water weight in 90mins, and if I want my abs to show, i need to get rid of the water under my skin, and only running or jogging does that.

werd, the hot girsl are the #1 reason i started working out. Bally's in L street has lots of cute girls there, Bally's in Rockville has smokin' girls there on the weekends, and Bally's in Landmark also has smokin' girls on the weekend...problem is I work out at 5:30am, so the viewimng pleasure is limited.

sometimes i look like freak in there, 'cos i put my music on, and then after 20 or 30mins, i strat getting into th emusic that all of a sudden i find myself grooving to it while the rest of the poeple ar etlike "wtf is that guy doing?"

good thread

being stuck at home and not working has done wonders for my workouts

i can now do over an hour of cardio in a session! and i'm talking intense cardio, not sitting bicycling crap

brings me to another question - i need to switch gyms to one in the dupont area. actually, forget it, i'm gonna start a new thread for this one

Originally posted by vmisglow

I do I do. I didn't get to work out very much at all at the beginning of the year, so I'm not as strong as I was before, but I'm a lot more physically fit overall b/c I had to run so much this year.

I say, just go out and dance your ass off! Seriously, I dance sooo much on nights with great headliners such as deep dish or a howells night. I lose at least 4-6lbs a night that way and manage to keep my weight at a minimum. Unlike Kuro, that fat girl can't be helped.

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I say, just go out and dance your ass off! Seriously, I dance sooo much on nights with great headliners such as deep dish or a howells night. I lose at least 4-6lbs a night that way and manage to keep my weight at a minimum. Unlike Kuro, that fat girl can't be helped.

Sopha

werd, on good nigt sout, thats almost like 2 work outs in 1 night. for S&D i didnt strop all night, i think i dropped like a good 5-6lbs.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

good thread

being stuck at home and not working has done wonders for my workouts

i can now do over an hour of cardio in a session! and i'm talking intense cardio, not sitting bicycling crap

brings me to another question - i need to switch gyms to one in the dupont area. actually, forget it, i'm gonna start a new thread for this one

*faint* Millie - you've been working out?????? :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

werd, the hot girsl are the #1 reason i started working out. Bally's in L street has lots of cute girls there, Bally's in Rockville has smokin' girls there on the weekends, and Bally's in Landmark also has smokin' girls on the weekend...problem is I work out at 5:30am, so the viewimng pleasure is limited.

Nah, my gym has the hottest girls. I used to work out in JCC (Jewish Community Center) and i was always surrounded by....very, very old Orthodox ladies, YUM!!!!:D

Originally posted by nautilus60

Nah, my gym has the hottest girls. I used to work out in JCC (Jewish Community Center) and i was always surrounded by....very, very old Orthodox ladies, YUM!!!!:D

lets face it, thats the only reason why i want o get back to school: to check out girls at the school gym. maybe egg can be of assistance here.

egg: are the girls at U of Md. cute?

that was a good thing about going to school in Fla. skimpy shorts 365 days a year

I have just started working out again and I was kinda surprised that my bench level is kinda close to what it used to be a year ago. Squats still suck ass, I mean I can bench more than I squat.

I haven't maxed out on bench since highschool because I could care less about strength and mass and more about tone and definition but mt last set is 245 for 5 reps.

Squats are something that I have never been proud of, max out at 210 and thats knees shacking and pain for three days afterwards.

Dead lift, don't know don't do it, I don't see a need in it.

But I run a lot too, best time is 2 miles in 14:07min. Right now it's probably around 16:00min. But will shave off those 2 min sometime.

I've been working out regularly for a year and a half now. I'm still a pussy, though. I do JUST enough to keep my girlish figure.

I bench 100

curl 55

squat 150

lat pulldown 100

tricep extension 60

It's really hard for me to get motivated enough to get ripped when I work out by myself. I was doing pyramids for a while, which was amazing for my body, but then I moved to the metro area and away from my workout buddy.

It's so sad, my favorite parts of the workout are reading while I'm on the bike and sitting in the eucaliptus steam-room afterwards.

If anybody lives in the Potomac/Bethesda region and wants to do pyramids, please gimmie a post!

Vic? C'mon, show me how it's done!

Originally posted by vicman

lets face it, thats the only reason why i want o get back to school: to check out girls at the school gym. maybe egg can be of assistance here.

egg: are the girls at U of Md. cute?

that was a good thing about going to school in Fla. skimpy shorts 365 days a year

when i went there were tons of hotties, not now . . .

today it can be ascribed to simple economics: inverse relationships . . .

as the academic standards increased, the hottie factor decreased . . .