Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im 15 and im going to roll this weekend,any advices?

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

if you think you're too young then why are you trying it.. if you have any doubts or worries you might have a bad roll..

I have already done half an E,it was fun but i expected more ..but i think an entire one wold be much powerfull

Originally posted by lorskankoloren

im going to try E this weekend, i think im yo young but i just want to try it

any advice?

yeah take like 2 gel tabs about 2 and a half hours before you drop the pill.

or eat like at least an 1/8 of shrooms about an hour and a half before you drop the pill.

oh yeah enjoy yourself too :D

Originally posted by blaznny

yeah take like 2 gel tabs about 2 and a half hours before you drop the pill.

or eat like at least an 1/8 of shrooms about an hour and a half before you drop the pill.

oh yeah enjoy yourself too :D

and when you are coming down make sure to bump some coke and maybe a little K. that always helps. im my opinion i think 15 is too young too, but, hmmmm, i think i recall mushrooms at that age so im no angel either.

enjoy yourself, be careful.

take it from someone who had been doin E (and other things) for the last 10 yrs...be carefull in what u do..u are still developing mentally and physically..and drugs like E..you have NO clue whats in it..i dont care if your best friend tells you "its clean and pure MDMA" that is bullshit..god only knows whats in the shit and sometimes not even then...just be ok with these things later on down the line when like me you are diagnosed with mental problems...cant remember shit and have other problems...

but we all have to experiment sometimes...and drink a bunch of water..even if u dont feel thirsty..and when u come down load up on vitamins...i always did vit c and OJ..but when i tripped that would just increase the visuals...

damned if u do..damned if u dont...

I agree with most of the board. I'd hold off on rollin until i was older. Your brain chemistry is still developing and as was mentioned you never know what your going to get in a hit of E. What other drugs are you doing now?