Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My heart dropped......

fierydesire

...when I saw his face and flashbacks of good times came rushing back. Those enchanting green eyes, those long, full eyelashes filled my mind once again. My thoughts all shaken up and scattered. My face in shock as my eyes began to blur slowly destroying my vision. The first tear falls down my face. I wipe it and board the train, while slowly staring to normalize and go on...:(

....Why did I have to see him? I feared this day would come. I thought I would be ready when I did see him but no, I clammed up and became frozen. It's been a year since we went our separate ways, so wouldn't you think my heart would have been mended by now? I guess not! All my fears come rushing back, about love, about commitment....He who made me bitter, scared to ever love another, why can I not just hate you? Was my love for you so strong that I ever hating you is non-existent? Why the fuck do emotions tease and taunt you?:(:cry::mad::(

same thing happened to me the other day i saw the only boy to really smash my heart when i was driving i had an anxiety attack and almost ran into a tree....why could someone i thought i loved leave me with such emotional baggage???

weird stuff it all is and god does it hurt....

well..

you'll never be able to forget what you had with someone.. and if the relationship ended in a way that you didn't see comming I don't think it's fair to say that you'll ever get over it..

memories live forever and when you're faced with them they all come rushing back...

i hope you feel better babe :)

• 2 weeks later...

thats weird.... because everytime i see this girl, she refuses to say a word to me or even look at me. it breaks my heart that we had something so special and so true.... but things have changed and so has she, its like i dont know her anymore.... and i truely and wholoeheartidly miss her. i miss her everyday, i miss her hugs, i miss her smiles, and i just miss her....