Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what did you have for lunch and what are you wearing?

ellywelly

Originally posted by pgiddy

WHAT there isn't anything wrong with that?? There's a lot wrong with it....

LOL. What he said...Let me clarify - I AM NOT A SECRETARY. we were celebrating Secretary's Day - having pizza and drinking Baccardi and my boss paid for everything. Thats all.

Originally posted by malanee

He's a damn commie who smuggles digital cameras across US borders for his friends. Have I thanked you recently Nautilus???

I also smuggle people from US to Russia. Anybody wants to immigrate to Russsia:laugh:

Hmmm, I dont recall you thanking me properly yet. But you'll have plenty of time for that:D

I talked to my boy already - he is on it.

Originally posted by vicman

i remember the place i used to work in NYC, we could even go in shorts and sandals on most days (weather permited) that was our business casual attire.

When I live in hawaii it was nothing to see people wearing flipflops and aloha shirts to the office.

Originally posted by therunner

When I live in hawaii it was nothing to see people wearing flipflops and aloha shirts to the office.

Sometimes they make us come to the office dressed like that for "fun" and to show our "spirit."

Mostly I think it's to prove who on the "team" is the most willing to humiliate themselves for the man.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I also smuggle people from US to Russia. Anybody wants to immigrate to Russsia:laugh:

Hmmm, I dont recall you thanking me properly yet. But you'll have plenty of time for that:D

I talked to my boy already - he is on it.

Uh-oh - how do I thank you "properly?"

Originally posted by malanee

Super idea! I can't think of a better way to thank him!

Well, I can think of plenty more better ways, but actually the wassabi peas sound good. I have no idea what they are and how they taste. So, maybe you can get them in time for a pre-party? And i'll bring some Russian food. Ok, ok. dont all :vomit2: at once

Guest jroo

i had the econo lunch, a small frozen pizza thing, it was tiny, a frozen burrito, a frozen corn dog and a bag of potato skins, all that for 3 bucks.

i'm wearing blue jeans. a white t-shirt and a blue top, its not a sweater and its not a sweat top, dont know how to explain it. and blue and gray running shoes. i guess if i was green i would die.

Just had the montery chicken from Chili's, damn good eats at that place. and I wearing nothing but fip flops and a jock strap, with a smile of course. Now think and visualize.... jock strap and flip flops, put in your head that I am wearing a jock strap and flip flops.

Just had the montery chicken from Chili's, damn good eats at that place. and I wearing nothing but fip flops and a jock strap, with a smile of course. Now think and visualize.... jock strap and flip flops, put in your head that I am wearing a jock strap and flip flops.

:puke:

Ewwwwww come on this is a lunch thread:blown: :biggun: