Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs in the mail?

Have it sent to your house with someone else's name on the package. When the package is recieved pick it up take it in and write on the front of the box "return to sender". Leave pack by the front door for 3-4 days, make sure your house is completely clean, and if nobody shows up after 4 days - Open you package and enjoy.

Later

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Have it sent to your house with someone else's name on the package. When the package is recieved pick it up take it in and write on the front of the box "return to sender". Leave pack by the front door for 3-4 days, make sure your house is completely clean, and if nobody shows up after 4 days - Open you package and enjoy.

Later

Nautica

Wow.. that's damn good shit right there.. LOL. :laugh::D

or get a rent-a-box with a 'real' address under someone elses name or use a fake id to get it..the ones that are 24/7 are best...then when u think its there have someone else (a girl if your a guy..or viceversa) go in at some off hour (like 2am) and get it for u...

worked for years and years that way

Originally posted by ibclubbin

anyone ever mailed or received shit in the mail? what are good ways to go about this?

BG

Depends on whether its overseas or domestic. If domestic, there's a very small chance of getting caught unless the person who packaged it did so in a haphazard fashion.

If it's international, you have to worry about customs. Customs does open packages because that's their job. They are opening more packages after 9/11. Most packages still get through customs but the risk is still much higher than in domestic deliveries.

There are two main scenarios if a package gets seized. In the best scenario, all you will get an empty package and a seizure letter from customs if you have a package seized. Your address will then be flagged in the customs database--watch your back. Worst case scenario, the feds come knocking and bust you for a controlled delivery.

It would all depend on the quantity and how busy law enforcement is at any one time (they're resources are too limited resources to go after everyone especially in big cities).

Just some food for thought, a 19 year old friend of mine was busted for a controlled delivery and he's still in the slammer. That was 5 years ago.

the care package

1)M&m and skittle bags. carefully open the bags (dont rip) and replae the candy wiht your goodies. if you open the bags correctly they should be able to seal again by just pressing down firmly. include other candies in the package too and hell throw in a card "Get well soon"

2) triple duct tape a bag that is shoved in a shampoo bottle. obviously add like soap, razors and shit in your package. this is very risky cuz it can leak! but if done right, it can work for planes.

as far as carriers i would go with USPS or UPS. fedex will not accept cash! UPS supposedly doesn't scan packages but i have not been able to confirm. bc of the whole anthrax i owuld be wary of USPS...

Originally posted by nycchic24

the care package

1)M&m and skittle bags. carefully open the bags (dont rip) and replae the candy wiht your goodies. if you open the bags correctly they should be able to seal again by just pressing down firmly. include other candies in the package too and hell throw in a card "Get well soon"

2) triple duct tape a bag that is shoved in a shampoo bottle. obviously add like soap, razors and shit in your package. this is very risky cuz it can leak! but if done right, it can work for planes.

as far as carriers i would go with USPS or UPS. fedex will not accept cash! UPS supposedly doesn't scan packages but i have not been able to confirm. bc of the whole anthrax i owuld be wary of USPS...

gawd you are so clever....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: