Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss = july 3rd - our anual independance day event!

jcbliss

hello all,

once again it is time for us too prepare for the event of the summer. the third anual july 3rd - independance day event hosted by your very own bliss productions!~

Stay tuned as the lineup and all the info will be posted here first before the middle of next week... Anyone care to come through with any guesses....the only hint I will give you is three rooms of madness featuring your favorite locals, and as always a host of blissfull guests...stay tuned for more!!

cya on the 3rd

Jon

if you can only see the size of the smile on my face. ever since the gooovejet dayz when a bliss flyer would be hanging from the walls and rafters i knew that i was in store for one hell of a fantastic night. my guess for the july 4th festival is james holden, who's cd on bliss still blows my mind away. or quite possibly the dynamic duo parks & wilson. or coming out of the musical woodwurk john debo. last years event was outstanding. 1st time i got 2 see deep dish live and satoshi. tnakx mr bliss for all the memories of kick ass bliss nights.

The preparation is already taking place :)

This should be really fun. My guess? hopefully I'll be looking @ Parks & Wilson, Satoshi Tomiie, Tarrantella & Redanka and the man, the myth, the legend ... Danny Howells ... either way, this is a cant miss event

My first real Bliss party.I'm quite excited.

Bring back Slacker and Kelvin Andrews thats what I ask for. I haven't seen Slacker since uh Nov '00 when you guys had your tent @ Zen and I've heard enough good things about Kelvin Andrews, but Ive seen him on a flyer here only when you guys brought him down.

Headliner .. I'm sure you'll pick a good one. :)

James Zabiela would be a hell of a headliner. (be the first to bring this one to the states .. I'm sure it will be a night to remember, but this would be truly amazing.)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

SSM

I know...I promise its coming...just awaiting on some confirmations from some artists before posting...You know how these people can be...stay tuned...info up soon

thanks for being patient....

J

is the bliss 4th of july party being held at level this year? mr bliss your parties are the bomb. haven't been to a bliss party since parks & wilson and quivver @ crobar in february. lookin forward to being pleasantly surprised by the artist roster for this bonanza.i hope that a breakbeat act is announced as well. maybe dylan ryhmes?or james holden.