Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pissing on E???????!!!!!!

u can't piss on E becuase E tightens ur muscles, and the neck of ur bladder is tight, making it harder to urinate...if this bithers u so much try taking magnesium supplement bfore rolling...about 500 mg...2 hrs bfore dropping...or jus take one a day..it should help ;)

I dropped on Saturday too, but different pills and had the same problem...I don't think that it's because you're sweating it all out, cause I had to go BAD. I was standing at the urinal trying to get it to flow but it just wouldn't...I mean during my comedown I eventually got some out....that's so weird....I've dropped E before and it never had that effect til' this weekend.

Originally posted by trancend

for some guys ejaculating isnt possible either, but i never have that problem:confused:

Yeah, me nether.

Dude, I have NO problem taking a leak when I roll, in fact, it's kinda fun.

The problem I have, though, is that it makes me have to do number 2. Like, bad! Like, I'm in the bathroom for 40 min of the first hour that I drop! Having to leave the floor every 5 minuites to drop-the-kids-off-at-the-pool makes it really hard to start peaking! It's so bad, that I usually go 4 times before we even leave home, hours before dropping!

What can I do about this, short of going to clubs with great bathrooms or taking laxitives during the day ahead of time?

It can definitely be a problem... your muscles are all tight and you have to concentrate as hard as possible to relax them...

I don't know if this is true, but I also heard that E does something specifically to your bladder (forget what, tho) where you just don't have to pee as much while rolling...

That would make perfect sense to me because after a night of rolling and drinking tons of water, once I come down I have to piss like a racehorse every 15 minutes!!! :eek:

Originally posted by tastyt

That would make perfect sense to me because after a night of rolling and drinking tons of water, once I come down I have to piss like a racehorse every 15 minutes!!! :eek:

Shoot, that's why that is!!!

As if it wasn't hard enough to go to sleep at 9am Saturday, but then getting up every 5 minuites to water the weed sucks worse. Might as well just start going to afterparties.

Originally posted by candeo

Yeah, me nether.

Dude, I have NO problem taking a leak when I roll, in fact, it's kinda fun.

The problem I have, though, is that it makes me have to do number 2. Like, bad! Like, I'm in the bathroom for 40 min of the first hour that I drop! Having to leave the floor every 5 minuites to drop-the-kids-off-at-the-pool makes it really hard to start peaking! It's so bad, that I usually go 4 times before we even leave home, hours before dropping!

What can I do about this, short of going to clubs with great bathrooms or taking laxitives during the day ahead of time?

LOL, that happens to me too...although not 4X! Definitely a pain.

When I am rolling, I always forget to take a piss and then when I do, I have to take the longest piss ever, timed myself at 1:25 secs the other night. What probably happens is some muscle tightens and you hold your piss unknowlingly until you realize it late. then you really have to go.

Originally posted by conchman

When I am rolling, I always forget to take a piss and then when I do, I have to take the longest piss ever, timed myself at 1:25 secs the other night. What probably happens is some muscle tightens and you hold your piss unknowlingly until you realize it late. then you really have to go.

Nice! So, what did you write? I woulda shot for the preamble to the constitution.

Oddly enough, for me, after I drop it takes awhile for it to kick in. Usually once I piss, I can feel it kick in though - it's the catalyst.

And I never have a problem letting it out throughout the night cause I drink like a gallon of H2O before even coming home.

This always happens to me. I just sometimes don't feel like i have to pee and i will drink tons of water the whole night and then when i come down my stomach is huge it looks like I am pregnant. other times i feel i have to pee but it just doesn't come out I have to make it