Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Are There So Many Followers On This Board???

I think that a lot of people like to look around and see that they "Blend in" with their environment...it makes them feel more comfortable and more at ease, becuz they feel that they fit it with society and society's norms...

I on the contrary Like To Be DiFFeReNT.... :updown: :updown: :updown:

Heh.. I can't explain why everyone does, but perhaps a BIG reason that a lot of people follow on this board is because some people tend to belittle and degrade them if they don't know a particular DJ, etc.. so they just pretend like they know and that they love them in hopes to "fit in".

Originally posted by codica3

Heh.. I can't explain why everyone does, but perhaps a BIG reason that a lot of people follow on this board is because some people tend to belittle and degrade them if they don't know a particular DJ, etc.. so they just pretend like they know and that they love them in hopes to "fit in".

good point

I mean... this city revolves around breaks... If you don't like breaks, you're gonna have to spend your weekday nights in small, cramped spaces with sub-par soundsystems and go to work on like 3 hours sleep just to enjoy some good house music...

oh wait... :eek: