Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A K Question

Originally posted by liqidxtc

every liq cooks 3 jars.

That's if you know how to cook it right. Believe it or not, when I used to tell people I got 3 jars outta a liq, they thought I was crazy and looked at me like I had 5 heads.

Originally posted by liqidxtc

every liq cooks 3 jars. the prices for liqs vary. can go anywhere from $60 to ive seen upto 100. this is NYC we're talking about. since people seem dry on pills now ketamina is the new phase :)

. . . illz are dry at the moment, a ring in brooklyn got taken down . . . so the prices are going through the roof (from what I've seen) . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . illz are dry at the moment, a ring in brooklyn got taken down . . . so the prices are going through the roof (from what I've seen) . .

Good thing I'm taking a semi-permanent break from it then. LOL. :blown:

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

I have been doing e alot and im bout to try k, but i really dont kno much bout the prices,, how much is a liq supposed to cost, and how many jars can u get outa that, and how much do jars go for by them selves

:confused:

a liq costs 60-65:mad:

how many jars can be made 3 - 3 1/2:tongue:

how much for a single jar already made 40-50 and usually the person cuts it so just get the liq (imo):D

hope that helps

Lets put it this way is you have good connects a lick will cost now a days 60-65 if you have bad connections 70-90 sometimes I have heard kids pay more.....jars 40-50 I have heard it going for 60 in the Factroy.... The amount you should get out of a lick...

2 1/2 - 3 jars in the microwave or oven

I have gotten 8 jars one time out of a lick.....blow drying on a mirror and spreading it......it is very weak and fluffly that is why I got that many but it is true if you talk to some one who knows it is very possible to get that many but it is very weak you might have to do the whole jar to get banged up.....my recomendation is to oven bake it @ 375 degrees best results....happy bumping

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: