Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When it comes to babies. . .

clubkat

Originally posted by clubkat

What do you think your first born will be?

Personally a girl. . .and I dont know y. . .but i have this gut feeling my first is gonna give me hell :tongue:

Wanna have a love-kitten?

or we could just try to have one...;)

Has anyone of you ever used a pendle? It's funny but my mom and my sister's results were on 100%.

I've tried it too a few times and the result was always: one girl...which I also felt always very certain about.

Now that I'm with my baby...I've never tried it again (as it's not something that is on our minds right now)...but somehow, I feel very strongly that the outcome would be different.

I have always felt in my gut also that my first would be a girl. Just something I know will happen... I hope to have two boys and girl, but we shall see... Who knows... I really want like 14, but who knows if I wll ever meet a man who could all handle that... hehe...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . for I time I really wanted children . . . I could so see myself being a daddy . . . but I don't really feel that way anymore . . .

...you're too young to be talking like that...

take it from me...it comes and it goes...it'll come back when you least expect it..

That, depending on the sexual position each mate takes, you can optimize what gender of child you'd like.

I guess other factors matter too, like the time of the month, who's on top/bottom, and what each partner wants for a child .

I myself would love to have a boy, then a baby girl :)