Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my friends suck!!!

I hate that too, none of my friends want to go as much as I do, and I don't want to go by myself so I end up doin whatever theyre doin. As for draggin people along, I did that twice I think and they ended up havin the worst time and complaining to me the whole night and I feel bad. I go to have an amazing night and I want to go with people who plan on doin the exact same thing :)

i think the problems with the friends we have about how they dont like to club as hard is that they don't have that "passion" u can say that fuckin gets ur adrenaline pumpin the second u walk into the club and hear the crazy bass and sick beats...i went solo once about 2 weeks ago to SF friday and i personally didn't care since i had about 10 drinks at the bar and i was completely shit-faced...but yea, i think everybodies friends that they have just aren't as crazy into the scene...for some its just a one time thing, but to US, its fuckin ADDICTING :D :D :D

Originally posted by raffieb

i think the problems with the friends we have about how they dont like to club as hard is that they don't have that "passion" u can say that fuckin gets ur adrenaline pumpin the second u walk into the club and hear the crazy bass and sick beats...i went solo once about 2 weeks ago to SF friday and i personally didn't care since i had about 10 drinks at the bar and i was completely shit-faced...but yea, i think everybodies friends that they have just aren't as crazy into the scene...for some its just a one time thing, but to US, its fuckin ADDICTING :D :D :D

It definately is addicting...the first time I went I was like eh I'll just go once, yea right obviously that didnt happen O well I enjoy myself as you will on ur bday:D

yeah, I definitly hear you about going to clubs being addictive. I mean I get restless during the week just thinking about it. And I agree about that feeling when you get past security and you hear and feel that base get louder and harder as you walk further into the club. I just don't get why all the kids I hang out with can't get into that feeling. I mean, what is there not to like? I guess it's just not everyone's scene. Whatever though. Their loss I guess. I can't wait til next friday.

me too. my friends are not in the scene and when they do want to go out, they don't understand the culture of it. they always want to leave early (3 or 4)...this is the time that things start moving. i go out alone.

yeh all my friends are thugs..they be like yo this shit be wack dunn...what up with all the lights n shit dat be in my eye n shit..dat be some nice cooch doe rah der...theyd rather spend a nite passin the L..it gets lame after a while and u start suckin at basketball..maybe if i kept forcing em to come out theyd start seeing the purpose of it all

Originally posted by piefesces

yeh all my friends are thugs..they be like yo this shit be wack dunn...what up with all the lights n shit dat be in my eye n shit..dat be some nice cooch doe rah der...theyd rather spend a nite passin the L..it gets lame after a while and u start suckin at basketball..maybe if i kept forcing em to come out theyd start seeing the purpose of it all

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kingartur

I think we all have friends like that, i have maybe one of two friends who are down for clubs and rest of my friends hate clubs. so i end up goin to a club by myself to meet up with cp people, its mad fun to chill this you guys:cool:

~~~ditto:D

Originally posted by nyclubgoddess

LOL Thinking about going by yourself...try me who's done it more than actually going with others. I admit I'd rather have someone on the way there and on the way home to accompany me, but as for being at the club itself - going solo rocks! No one to babysit, no one clinging onto you. I love being a wanderer...it's probably one of those learned traits. I used to beg everyone to come out with me, and no one would. One day I saw the light, and never went back. The more you ask and get turned down, the worse you'll feel. Don't even bother with your friends anymore. They're your "chill buddies." Let em be. :)

it looks like I'm going to have to try it solo....staying home last night was like being stuck in a room with padded walls...went through insane withdrawal

Originally posted by solbeam

it looks like I'm going to have to try it solo....staying home last night was like being stuck in a room with padded walls...went through insane withdrawal

you have the padded walls too?!?!?!?!??! I thought I was the only one!!! :D

Originally posted by solbeam

well woman! if u werent so damn tepmermental(tempremental) u wouldnt have been home!! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you grasped *the lingo*....gawd that was funny...well give those friends of yours some E/co*e and they'll be ok...they'll get the ''tuesday after"...:rolleyes:

werd bro..maybe next time ill put some special baby powder in their joints then theyll be sure to enjoy

yes special K would also do the trick..the get into the hole (da howl) and then they begin to enjoy the music....:D