Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What age...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

do you think men and women peak at aethetically??? what age do they look the absolute best???

I don't know...........do you mean Athletically or Aesthetically? :tongue:

I'm assuming you meant the latter, and I think it honestly depends on the person- it's a case by case issue. However, in general- I think guys are slower to mature and look best in their early thirties. While girls look their best in their twenties. Just my personal opinion.

Originally posted by tastey

can you really just throw men and women together here?

as for women i´d say between 19 and 22

ya know i think this is true... when i go to a club & check out the babes & talk to them it seems that all the hott ones are 21 to 24 years old...any older than that & they look like they are in there mid 30's.. the guys at the clubs that are between 24 & 32 look very young for their age ...like 5 years younger than they are .. there is exceptions of coarse.. but talkin bout the majority...i for example am 28 ... & i gethit on by mostly 18 to 24 year old chicks... when i tell them my age thy kinda freak ..thy say damn i thought you were younger... weird huhh ?? does make me feel good tho...:laugh::eek::cool:

i'd say girls, 18 - 25

guys 25 -early 30's

i think thats the age they would look the most appealing

but if that were true it would kinda suck, cuz they say women reach their sexual peak at age 30, and men reach it at 18... thats like the opposite of their hot looking age..

Originally posted by nifer

actually, i'd have to say the opposite...

guys look better when theyre younger (early-mid 20s), gals, older (mid-late 20s)

That's funny- I totally agree that men tend to deteriorate much more quickly than women as they age... I mean, c'mon- so many lose their hair and start to develop that beer gut at a relatively early age.

Anyway, going by most of the responses here, I guess it's a really good thing that I look much younger than I am, because apparently I'm already past my prime! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Anyway, going by most of the responses here, I guess it's a really good thing that I look much younger than I am, because apparently I'm already past my prime! :laugh: :laugh:

me too :laugh:

i dont know about other people but im 23 and i think i look better now than i looked a few years ago. i also think my ex who was 19 when i met him looks better now @ 22 than he did at 20. my brother is 33 and looks better than ever.

i guess it's really dependent on the individual. i know this one girl whos 25 and looks like shes going on 40 & i know some people who are nearly 40 and look like they are in their 20s.

This thread is too funny.

According to the responses after May 26th I should just jump off a building or a bridge.:laugh:

I've never been prouder to come from a Hispanic background. :laugh:

Originally posted by xxlea

This thread is too funny.

According to the responses after May 26th I should just jump off a building or a bridge.:laugh:

I've never been prouder to come from a Hispanic background. :laugh:

Tell me about it... I guess I should be grateful to my father- cause you know- black don't crack! ;):laugh: :laugh:

well then...maybe the three of us should hold hands and jump together...

I dunno...I know I dont look my age...plus I can do more now than 10 years ago...energy wise I am at the top of my game...

maybe i'm an exception to the rule...either way...in general, i think for women it's 25-35 and for men it is 27-37 when we're talking aesthetically...if you're talking physical I would say it is the same for women but a 10 year minus for the men...

but there always exceptions to the rulezzzzzz...

. . trust me darlin, you don't have anything to worry about . . ;).. .