Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate my dad...

dgmodel

I knew it....I called it about two months ago and I brought it up again last week.

Hey bro, honestly, I have had some serious shit go on with my father when I was growing up and in a way I don't blame him for the way he is. Just try to get away from the bullshit he is laying on you.....most of the peeps here got it right, move out.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Hey bro, honestly, I have had some serious shit go on with my father when I was growing up and in a way I don't blame him for the way he is. Just try to get away from the bullshit he is laying on you.....most of the peeps here got it right, move out.

yep yep... im on my way...

Originally posted by marcid21

what about loving your dad, but having no respect for him?

love is one thing...respect is def. another....:(

i think love between a parent and a child is unconditional (in most cases), but respect is something that needs to be won....a person, regardless of their status and age in life, needs to present him/herself in a way that will let people respect him....i can love my father, but i can give him no respect because he was a jerk...:blank:

About the hamster...when the furball bites me when i try to feed him...he's a bastard ;)

Originally posted by sassa

About the hamster...when the furball bites me when i try to feed him...he's a bastard ;)

Maybe its a zombie hampster....mmm brains....

Having a cracked out family is better then having none at all.

But the grass is always greener on the other side...so as

long as your greatfull for the crap you have...and the misery you dont have...keep your chin up...keep your middle fingers up...and everything will be fine.

:flame:

Originally posted by sassa

i think love between a parent and a child is unconditional (in most cases), but respect is something that needs to be won....a person, regardless of their status and age in life, needs to present him/herself in a way that will let people respect him....i can love my father, but i can give him no respect because he was a jerk...:blank:

I've noticed that you are a lot nicer lately:D

Originally posted by origskeemr

I've noticed that you are a lot nicer lately:D

.....:) thank you.

started to realize that i shouldn't say whatever on these boards because people take things literally...and even though this is a forum online and i've never met anyone from here, we are still interacting with one another regardless....so guess if i want to not be called a bitch, i shouldn't act like such a big one...looool.

i'm not a bitch...seriously...maybe this summer some of you will see that...

sassa

:hat:

Originally posted by misk

u can live with me....i will even go get a leather couch for u..........

i come fully loaded... i have furniture, for living room, kitchen, entertainment system, comps, cars, enough clothes to choke a horse... bathroom supplies, enough hair care products that even frederick fekkai would be envious of... so the only prob is that youre in nj... :(

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...lmao

whos better then you??? <3

i haven't found anyone yet......but i will keep u posted........btw....your not so bad yourself!:D

djjon~~~u like that.....stick around....i got plenty more;)

Originally posted by barslut

Last year i was bringing marko some asian hookers for his birthday and his father beat me with an extension cord.

Holy shit i got beat with an extension cord once and that shit gave me welts:( My dad was no joke he use to beat our donkey on the regular... He would get drunk off cheap wine or Tequila and just belt that fucker with rocks...

Ok i am jokin bout the donkey but he really did hit me with an extension cord and it fuckin hurt like hell... My mom told me to tell the school nurse but i felt bad lol

wow...seems like a lot of people have domestic abuse and family problems....just hope that their faults don't become your own one day with your own (future, hopefully!) children....

it's raining today...fucking nasty weather!