Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you judge people based on...

....the appearance that they might be well off? i am constantly running into losers who seem to think that they will mooch off of me if we are friends, it really annoys me...i usually try to make friends based on the character, personality, humor, and mannerisms of the person, NOT what kind of car they drive or how much versace and cheap cologne someone is wearing....has humility gone out of the window? are there no humble,decent people left in the world? have we all become programmed to admire and want only money and riches and little else?

...........maybe i should move to a village in eastern africa.....where shit like this isn't a problem....

Originally posted by clubkat

i judge people by their shoes. . .and if they let me, their wallets!

weird but the only way i know how. . .

and my wrap up of them is usually right on point! :eek::D

hmmm. . . you've seen my kicks, gimmie the low down on what you think. . . I'm curious to know . . .

Originally posted by sassa

[b..i usually try to make friends based on the character, personality, humor, and mannerisms of the person, NOT what kind of car they drive or how much versace and cheap cologne someone is wearing...

Why do I need rich friends? I totally agree with you. I always make friends based on personality and think it would be stupid to do anything otherwise. I didn't seriously think there were people out there that are so superficial, but I guess I'm really naive.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

hmmm. . . you've seen my kicks, gimmie the low down on what you think. . . I'm curious to know . . .

if youd let me see your wallet. . .if give ya a better brief! ;)

~trust the kitten, shes that good~

til next time my dear! ::when i get to ravage your pockets::

didn't mean to sound like some rich bitch...i'm not...but for some reason people always assume that...

i don't understand why there are so many stupid, superficial people in the world...makes me think of some animals who are smarter than them....:(:mad:

Originally posted by clubkat

i judge people by their shoes. . .and if they let me, their wallets!

weird but the only way i know how. . .

shoes are The Best way to estimate a person. not in terms of the $$$, but in general, a lot of many aspects are revealed through the choice of shoes...it may sound weird, but it always works for me. this is NOT to say that i use it to discriminate people (that would be so un-PC, so i wouldn't dare do it, i'm soooo afraid of that concept), but only to get an insight into them.....:)

Originally posted by lonelyboy

Ok. Sure. Nice clothes will carry you on for a while. Then what? Its what inside your heart counts. Find that person and you are the king/queen of their castle.

EXACTLY!!

It gets me so mad when people look at me and think I'm a snob. I'm not even close to being a snob but for some reason people think I am. I can't stand when people are so superficial and downright idiotic that they dont actually take the time to get to know the person before they put an opinion on them, especially if its because of the way that they dress

Originally posted by destiny779

EXACTLY!!

It gets me so mad when people look at me and think I'm a snob. I'm not even close to being a snob but for some reason people think I am. I can't stand when people are so superficial and downright idiotic that they dont actually take the time to get to know the person before they put an opinion on them, especially if its because of the way that they dress

I see you are talking form experience (of being judged I mean)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

So what can be said about a guy who has $25.00,doesn't use a wallet,and wears New Balance 508's?

careless, charming, jockish, wannabe-a&f? i'd have to see that guy...wallet is not an issue for me.....:D

Originally posted by legend38

People pre judge me all the time, I am always told "Wow, I really thought you were gonna be a dick or stuck up or something".

~~~ i have to admit it thats what i thought too the first time i met u with rob....but i know better than prejudging ppl so i didnt care.....it sux but we all have to admit that we do stereotype ppl by their first impression its just a matter of whether u choose to just accept the first impression or cast it aside and go for it and maybe get to know a great down to earth person:cool:

when I see a 17yr old punk parking a new beamer in the parking lot, all I wanna do is give him a swift kick in the nuts.

of course, if we get to know each other he might turn up to be a nice person... plus he can give me rides in his beamer :D

ok, all joking aisde, everybody stereotypes... the only thing is to be open minded, and give the person a chance b4 putting the label on em.

Originally posted by ender84

when I see a 17yr old punk parking a new beamer in the parking lot, all I wanna do is give him a swift kick in the nuts.

of course, if we get to know each other he might turn up to be a nice person... plus he can give me rides in his beamer :D

ok, all joking aisde, everybody stereotypes... the only thing is to be open minded, and give the person a chance b4 putting the label on em.

yep yep deff agree with this response