Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**~~~~BuMp this up every time you have an ORGASM**~~~

totallytrance

Originally posted by sd

i love the SEX. nothing better then waking up, and getting it on. i just start the day in such a better mood.

Kindly refrain from talking about sex on this thread! There's another thread for that. This is about orgasms only please!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

Kindly refrain from talking about sex on this thread! There's another thread for that. This is about orgasms only please!!!

sorry, didn't realize the technicalites of this thread, requiring that the orgasm had to be one stimulated in some way other than sex. be sure to find the right thread next time.

in order to insure that i do not commit a similar, grievous error again, would you mind breaking down what is allowed within this thread; oral, manual stimulation by another person, in addition to masterbation. if you pleasure yourself while watching your partner pleasure themselves, do the powers that be consider this sex or an orgasm?

Originally posted by sd

sorry, didn't realize the technicalites of this thread, requiring that the orgasm had to be one stimulated in some way other than sex. be sure to find the right thread next time.

in order to insure that i do not commit a similar, grievous error again, would you mind breaking down what is allowed within this thread; oral, manual stimulation by another person, in addition to masterbation. if you pleasure yourself while watching your partner pleasure themselves, do the powers that be consider this sex or an orgasm?

oh boy...i can see where this is going...

less talk, more orgasms

<-------bump (for one last night - it was late, i was horny, what can i tell ya...)

Originally posted by sd

I'll give you the background-

This thread was really started for those of us who, unfortunately, are unable to contribute to the "bump this up everytime you get laid" thread- because some of us are sorry fucks who aren't getting any action.

Sooo... the orgasm itself can be attained any which way you like... from self, man, woman or beast... but if ya wanna talk about actual fucking, without making us feel worse than we already do... take it to the other thread buddy... :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

I'll give you the background-

This thread was really started for those of us who, unfortunately, are unable to contribute to the "bump this up everytime you get laid" thread- because some of us are sorry fucks who aren't getting any action.

Sooo... the orgasm itself can be attained any which way you like... from self, man, woman or beast... but if ya wanna talk about actual fucking, without making us feel worse than we already do... take it to the other thread buddy... :tongue: :tongue:

ah-ha, now i comprehend, i'm pretty thick skulled. as a former, and certainly future "sorry fuck" i will rub one out in solidarity with you all this evening, and i'll be sure to take it to the right thread then.